November News

Discussion in 'Feed the Beast News' started by Feed the Beast, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Hambeau

Hambeau Forum Addict

In addition, I'd like to add that nobody is being paid for any of their involvement here. Not the mod developers. Not the pack makers.

I could understand the lack of patience IF we were paying for DLC, but we're not. In fact one of the games I've played on-line since 2006 went through an 18-month period of similar behavior in their forums... It was just over a year before we found out that the reason no new content or info was being released was due to a lawsuit between two partner companies. Sometimes things happen for reasons, and in that case one partner ended up losing their exclusive electronic rights to the IP in question.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  2. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

As stated in past updates the person writing the Monthly updates was in the precess of moving and couldn't update for that month. On other times there wasn't any thing to update about so the decided to not make an update for that month. So yes sometimes there isn't a monthly update. That beings said it has already been stated that there will be a dec update covering who is play the alpha for the new pack/s. Also you stated in the comment quoted that no one asked for a Release date but clearly in the comment I quote you said " Now in that possible post there are no hopeful ETA's or anything," My post both informed you that the monthly updates were the updates you were asking for and that they don't give eta/ release dates/ what ever other word/s someone can come up with to describe when some pack will be out. Also it has been stated in detail in other updates why they have had to move to new versions. I would like to also point out that these people that work in FTB do so for free in the spare time. This is not a game dev company it is a modding community. Also again there is more then one place to get updates as the post to reddit and twitter. Note the Dec update was just released 6 hours ago.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.