Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Omen77

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Omen77

2) Your age: 21

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am a casual gamer hailing from Mexico. I used to play vanilla minecraft with some friends, but grew a little bit tired of its limitations, which is when I discovered modpacks like FTB and Tekkit. I've been playing on private servers with friends for a while now, but since they have grown a little bit innactive I am in the lookout for a new challenge.

4) Have you ever griefed before?: Nope, never.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?: Nope, never. It takes away the challenge.

6) What is your timezone?: CET

7) How often do you play?: During weekdays a couple of hours, it depends on what I have to do for the day. On weekends, probably double or triple what I play on weekdays.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I am interested on contributing to an active server, as well as getting to know the people in it. I have never griefed on a server before, and am not planning on starting now. I am a casual gamer and just want to have a bit of chill fun. :)

Skylord_Butter

Jul 29, 2019
2) Your age:14

3) Tell us about yourself I am fun to play with and I am really nice to players and I enjoy what I do.

4) Have you ever griefed before?Yes but I don't know

5) Have you ever used unfair mods Nodus yes I did but now I hate it
6) What is your timezone?the aust one

7) How often do you play?a lot

8) Why we should trust you? I been on a server and a player blam me for steal 8 daiomds but the owner said I tust me and I am staff on a l,ot of servers

Mikhail In China

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:
Brad Durst
2) Your age:
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):
I usually play League of Legends, but I enjoy playing FTB with my friends. My friend invited me to this server and told me to apply, so here I am! I moved out and I live with just my brother and it's cool and stuff. Yeah. I enjoy making new friends and am open to any new features this server has to offer. I applied earlier, but was declined due to the amount of players I assume. My friend told me there are only 5 people on at most now so I am trying again :)
4) Have you ever griefed before?
Griefing is a really dumb thing to do and I know that's what a griefer would say, but really. Why would you ever grief, ever? No I haven't ever griefed no do I ever intend to grief.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?
Have never heard of cheating in Minecraft.. Why would you cheat in an uncompetitive game... lol.
6) What is your timezone?
Pacific Time Zone
7) How often do you play?
Mostly every day for a good 3-4 hours.
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):
It's hard to trust someone on the internet, it really is. It's even harder to trust someone when you are trying to run a server with an exceptional community and handpicking your community. I just hope you will give me a chance like you did with everyone else, I'd really like to play with my friends :p.

jpezninjo

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: joopez1

2) Your age: 17

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm a veteran vanilla and FTB minecrafter looking for a great time and a reasonably excellent server to spend said time on. I love making friends and crazy contraptions/bases. I'm fun, lovable, funny, and serendipitous.

4) Have you ever griefed before? does tearing down my own bases/buildings with friends count?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? never

6) What is your timezone? Pacific Coast

7) How often do you play? as much as I can get in my busy life. maybe a couple dozen hours a week?

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Anyone can say they're trust worthy, in chat, in forum, and in game. My personal preference is to prove trustworthiness by example. And so you should trust me because I consider myself a trustworthy person.

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Naps4Days

2) Your age: 20

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm a regular college student who loves spending my available time playing minecraft. I enjoy teaching newer players anything I know how to do efficiently, and on the flip side, I happily welcome anyone that can help me improve (reduce inefficiency) in my own builds.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope.

6) What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time

7) How often do you play? It varies. Sometimes I play multiple hours a day, consistantly. And some times I can't get on until the weekend. Again, I'm a college student so I have other commitments.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I have never been banned from any server. Likewise, I respect every single player's own decisions, good or bad.

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Mike_Wazowski00

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): From the USA. I am learning programming atm and Like to use computercraft for alot of automation. I have played Ftb for a long while now (7months). I am nicer than most people. Don't get ticked to easily, and like to help others out.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Yes, I was showing a guy how to make a soul shard in the new 1.5 update. I let him keep the soul shard and made him leave my area before I logged out. he did /back I think after I left. Well he blew up my whole area with a mining laser and apparently the owner of the server was on a year long vacation and was not responsive at all.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Not on a server. I used it once in survival mode to get alot of diamonds but it kinda ruined the fun.

6) What is your timezone? -6:00 central America time

7) How often do you play? Almost everyday

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Well, I was never good at vouching about myself but here goes. I played on many servers before and never grieved, stole, got banned or anything. I try to be peoples friend. I'm helpful, can take a Joke well, and I like a nice community.

Last edited:

Calebgamer88

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Calebgamer88

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I play lots of pc games including league of legends

4) Have you ever griefed before? Yes but not on purpose

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?I used nodus when I was a mod on a server for monitering people

6) What is your timezone? Eastern standard

7) How often do you play? daily

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Because I try to be the best person I can.

Dava

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Fureil
2) Your age: 21
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):
For the game itself, let's say that I'm quite good with every mods. I like to share my knowledge so it's nice for me (and i hope for the others) to play in a balanced community. In real life, i'm studying Chemistry, I read really much, I draw in my spare time. I'm Belgian, i can speak french, English and few sentences in Spanish (ask for a place to rest, a good restaurant, things like that ;) ).
4) Have you ever griefed before?
On a private server with friends, on a dedicated map for that purpose, to work things off. Never when the respect for everyone is the rule.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?
I have never heard about the existence of such things (I'm serious), and i'm not willing to use that sort of cheats.
6) What is your timezone?
GMT +1
7) How often do you play?
Depend on how is the atmosphere, I can play hardcore-mode if I'm at easy with people I play with
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):
Because I'm the guy that swims into lava, no afraid of painful death, to help a fellow in need! Seriously, I'm enough intelligent to know that your servers, such a community and a so professional-like organization, don't accept jerks : I want to have fun, knowing I'm secure, as long as the people feel the same about me. I just want to provide positive things with my presence, not starting a fire in a wood-made village...

Magickftw

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Magickftw
2) Your age: 16
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Starting Minecraft 2 1/2 years ago, played ftb for at least 8 months. As a player, I prefer to build with others rather than go off on my own 10k blocks away with forcefields. Otherwise, I'd just be playing on singleplayer. As I've just started Unleashed, I have moderate experience on it.
4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, I have no bans on record either.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Never had, never will.
6) What is your timezone? EST
7) How often do you play? At least 5 hours a week, maybe more on weekends. This really depends on how busy I am with high school education.
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I find it pointless to grief/cheat/exploit glitches, as it not only gets you banned, but it ruins the fun of being in a multiplayer server. I know I'd want my items/creations the same way they were when I logged out without having to go online every few hours. Although there's no way to trust someone immediately through words, I hope this is a feasible explanation.

Jacob18798

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: jacob18798

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am pretty experienced with ftb Unleashed, I've been looking for a good ftb server. I'm in 8th grade.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No, I haven't

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope.

6) What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

7) How often do you play? I play for about 2 hours every other day, and 4 on the weekends.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I've never griefed, or hacked. I may be young but I don't think that matters. I promise to be a big help if I'm accepted :D

Sidenote) Hope you accept it!

FalconAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: FalconAlpha

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I get angry kinda easily. im am good friends with Mike_Wasoski00. and I do American Football (from USA)

4) Have you ever griefed before? No I haven't

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? I never have

6) What is your timezone? Us Central -6:00

7) How often do you play? I play 5 days a week

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I treasure good servers and don't try to cause trouble. And i find it very pointless to grief and or cheat in servers... I just wanna to have fun! :)

CharlieSAFC

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Lensco999 - Soon to be changed to CharlieSAFC
2) Your age: 16
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm 16, my name is Charlie and I'm from England. Im currently studying Applied Sports and Exercise Sciences along with level 3 IT. I stream feed the beast quite often as well as posting videos on youtube. Im always playing FTB and have been looking for a decent server ever since i started playing. ( Over a year ago )
5) Have you ever used unfair mods? I have only used the mods in the FTB Unleashed Pack :O
6) What is your timezone? GMT ( London )
7) How often do you play? Whenever i am not working with college assignments and such.
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Im a very reliable person, trustworthy and kind, i enjoy working with other peiople therefore i hink playing on a server will bring out the best in me. I do not cheat, steal or cause an unfair Advantage / disadvantage. Thankyou for consideration :)

xPro007

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: xXPro007
2) Your age: 20
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): my really name is Khaled i'm from saudi arabia, I study majoring in Information Technology i think is oky
4) Have you ever griefed before? no ever
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? no ever
6) What is your timezone? UTC/GMT +3
7) How often do you play? if i have free time i play ( like must ppl do ) around 6-5 hours and more
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: i will try so hard help ppl and will make friend (i hope ;) ) and play And I am a reasonable person :)