Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NeonNoodle

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Neon_Noodle
2) Your age: 28
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I started playing Minecraft when it was released on XBox Live Arcade, and I've been hooked ever since. Recently, I got into FTB and have been playing for a while now and I'm getting a little bored of single player. So I wanted to try and find a good server to join and try my hand and some multiplayer FTB.
4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope not ever, as I can imagine how much it would annoy me if it happened
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? I wouldn't even know how to
6) What is your timezone? Japan
7) How often do you play? 4-6 hours a day, depending on work, social life, etc.
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I try to build in a good looking way, as I am a bit of a perfectionist. However, this does mean some of my builds get a little bit time consuming! I also want to join in with group projects. And, as I am always researching FTB, I think I can help people out if needed.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
@NeonNoodle
Your application result has been sent!

Couple slots left. Apply if you haven't we are making a server custom pack server available soon!

Gus

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: GusN

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am a friendly person who loves FTB and Minecraft in general. I started playing Minecraft about two years ago, I discovered FTB when I started watching the Mindcrack Team's videos, I am now hooked on FTB and I am good at the tech mods and I'm kinda a noob at magic mods. I sometimes like to team with 1 to 2 other players to build a base and work together with. I like to help new players get started and will share my resources most of the time. Mystcraft is my favorite mod but I don't know what the rules are on this server about Mystcraft because making new dimensions usually lags servers alot.

4) Have you ever griefed before? I have only ever griefed on a PVP/Raid/Grief server.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No.

6) What is your timezone? (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

7) How often do you play? Almost every day for 4 to 6 hours, I may not be able to play on some weekdays.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I am a friendly person, and I talk in chat with other players when I'm not busy. I like to build factories and sell what I make near spawn. I make clean builds and factories and I try not to lag the server. I plan on using many different mods in all my builds including Applied Energistics, Computer Craft, Twilight Forest, Mystcraft Soul Shards, MFFS, and many others. I'm slightly OCD about my own projects, so my builds will look ok.

ragwanijai

Jul 29, 2019
Merry Christmas from all at NoodlePowered.
We have our custom NoodlePowered AMP pack (made by the community) coming out soon filled with over 100 amazing mods, watch this space for more information!​

ChampxPro

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: ChampxPro

3) Tell us about yourself: I am a games enthusiast, I love games and everything about them! Minecraft was a game I was constantly on and off, but it always pulls me back when I see the amazing things people can do, like this modpack. I've never particularly enjoyed playing solo, so I found this server that I can hopefully join!

4) Have you ever griefed before?: No, I don't see the point in ruining others fun, when all I want to do is have fun with others : ) I can gladly say I have 0 bans on MCBans : D

5) Have you ever used unfair mods?: I only ever use a modified client for moderating servers, helps me keep an eye on players : D

6) What is your timezone?: GMT (I live in Ireland)

7) How often do you play?: Now that I have FTB, pretty much everyday unless I am very busy. A few hours a day, there or about.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I hope to help out newer players, as well as assist more experienced players with anything they may need help with : ) Hopefully I can make some friends along the way!

Hofsteenge

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:

Hofsteenge

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):

I am a dutch guy, which loves playing games. I've been playing a lot of Minecraft and Feed the Beast. I, though, am not an expert at all :)

4) Have you ever griefed before?

No.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?

No.

6) What is your timezone?

Gmt +1

7) How often do you play?

Depends on school + work, but usually 2 hours a day.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?:

I am a nice and mature person. I often just come on the server to have a chat wit the people online.

Radi

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Username: JrRadi
2) Your age: 25
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): iam 25 year old i live in Riyadh Saudi Arabia i have diploma in the filed of bio-medical engineering and games has a huge part of my live Currently Working Not Gone Say where unless in privet chat .
4) Have you ever griefed before? In my MC life? No.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No.
6) What is your timezone? GMT+3
7) How often do you play? Mostly After Work 2-10 Hours It Depends (i work on shifts).
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):i bought this account 15min ago just to join your server (Was playing with my little brother account).

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Username: JrHBK
2) Your age: 13
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):I'm 13 years old i live in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. i am student in Grade 9.
4) Have you ever griefed before? No. it annoys me to grief peoples stuff.
6) What is your timezone? GMT+3
7) How often do you play? Mostly After school 2-8 hours depends if i have exams or not.
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):I'm JrRadi's Little brother :D

Last edited:

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: wackoman6789
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): a guy that like to play with friends to make something awesome
4) Have you ever griefed before? no never have
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? no
6) What is your timezone? CST
7) How often do you play? about every day as long as long i don't have anything to do but 2-4 hours a day maybe
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: i know the mods every good so if someone needs help i can help them

XarcWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I know slots are full at the moment, but just for when there will be a free slot anytime soon, here's my application:

1) Your Minecraft Username: AlienGamerZero

2) Your age: 16

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): My name is Julian. I'm 16 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I play Minecraft for quite a few years now and I have hosted various private servers for me and my friends, both vanilla and modded. I have dropped vanilla completely however, because I like modded alot more and it just adds alot of fun to the gameplay. I do Youtube, but I have 0 subscribers at the moment - mainly because I have not uploaded any video's yet on my new channel, on my old channel I had like 16 subscribers so that's not alot either.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, never. I wouldn't like it either if people did it to me so.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No, ruins the gameplay - and I have never heard of Nodus.

6) What is your timezone? UTC +1.00, The Netherlands

7) How often do you play? Like 2 hours a day maybe, depending on how busy I am.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I can make decent buildings, I'm pretty good at complex machinery setups and I can help people with that. I'm just looking for a nice community with some nice and active people to hang out with.

cashstein

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: cashstein
2) Your age: 19

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):
My name is Marten, I'm 19 years old and I live in Estonia. I have had minecraft in my life for past 5 years, but found myself playing it again recently, you can say I am total newb. All i look for is some pals to play minecraft together, have some fun and perhaps even create something interesting out of it.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Only funny pranks, nothing serious.

6) What is your timezone? Gmt+2

7) How often do you play? Whenever I find time to get online with my pals.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I will say straight away I am a lazy bum. But I also am a very friendly and tolerant person who would like to be part of building a friendly community!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Slots are officially full. Our custom made FTB Pack is now on the launcher and a new thread will be made sooner or later.

Edit: We are no longer accepting applications for FTB Unleashed.

Last edited:

billychan

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: vitalizez

2) Your age: 18

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I play way to much. Was around for late alpha, didn't really play much though. I'm 2 months old for playing modpacks. Colors sent me here :)

4) Have you ever griefed before? no

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? no

6) What is your timezone? EST

7) How often do you play? everyday for like 4 hours maybe more.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: Since I play so much, i generally get very social with everyone and help build!

Zarmax

Jul 29, 2019
Will there be more slots open anytime soon? As in if someone leaves does a slot open up? I would like to sign up for that because this server looks very good. You just don't find those Feed the Beast servers with all the mods enabled and with NO banned items. I would really appreciate it if you could reply. Thank you. :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Will there be more slots open anytime soon? As in if someone leaves does a slot open up? I would like to sign up for that because this server looks very good. You just don't find those Feed the Beast servers with all the mods enabled and with NO banned items. I would really appreciate it if you could reply. Thank you. :)

Hello,
At the moment we do not have an FTB Unleashed server. We have moved to a custom mod pack on the FTB Launcher that we have developed. Applications for that server will be up sooner or later after we settle some things down. I will link out the new thread here when it is up.