Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

King12pro

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:
King12pro
2) Your age:
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):
A guy who is fan of FTB in saudi arabia. :)
4) Have you ever griefed before?
for real, i did in vanilla servers before long time ago.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?
I've used Nodus to move fast in my own old server, and X-ray and in temporary servers which gonna shutdown after 2-3 months after opening.
6) What is your timezone?
+3
7) How often do you play?
4-7 Hours/day
8) How will you benefit the server and community?:
I'll meet alot of friends here, and be a guy who gives items to friendly players. :)

Deusmano

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Deusmano

2) Your age: 22

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm looking for a friendly minecraft server (with mods, as regular minecraft has become quite boring after using industrialcraft 2 so much..) to perhaps start a project, chat, etc. I love Warhammer 40,000 (Praise be the Machine-God, the Omnissiah of All Technology and Knowledge), I love Medieval 2: Total War - Kingdoms mods, and I've two dogs in my house; a silky terrier and a toy rat terrier. I'm looking to take certification tests for CompTIA A+, at least, soon. If I succeed in that in one try, then CompTIA Net+ soon after.

4) Have you ever griefed before? I will admit, I have, on the funny junk regular minecraft server (the rules explicitly stated that it was allowed there (at the time, anyway, I've no idea about their rules nowadays)), but I felt bad immediately afterwards and never did it again. (Specifically I just killed the player in his house and took his iron armor, inexcusable I know but I have never done it since!)

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No.

6) What is your timezone? US Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)

7) How often do you play? Not so much these days because I haven't found a good server, but I'm looking forward to increasing my play time in Minecraft once I do find a good one (and this server looks to fit the bill).

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I'm more than willing to help people out with questions they may have if they are newbies to minecraft/minecraft mods, and even explain them in detail if needed. Besides that, I usually let people have some of my raw resources (iron, wood, etc) if they need it, if I have excess.

Last edited:

JACKWELLS32

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: WellzySAFC
2) Your age: 16
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): My name is Jack I live in England and I'm currently studying Applied Science at college
4) Have you ever griefed before? No Never
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No Never
6) What is your timezone? GMT (London)
7) How often do you play? I play when i have no work to do or if i cant be bothered to do the work i usually play 4-8 hours depending what day and what my mood is
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I will try to help people if i know about the mod pack they want help with and also build cool things

Last edited:

R50

Jul 29, 2019
xXF11

2) Your age:

hi, my real name is rayan im from Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) im 16 years old my hobbies is : swimming, Driving, Playing Games. my Favorite game is Mta I love minecraft because it is Nice but FTB is better. I have so many games I have Arma 2 and Saints row.... many games. I love playing in Dayz mod at MTA it is awesome mod if you have team and talking in TS or skype.

no

no

GMT +3

4 hours

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: i will make friendship with so many guys and i will help everyone

BoBguyjoe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username:BoBguyjoe
your age:14
Tell us about yourself: I'm just some guy in the USA that's bored of single player ftb and vanilla, I'm looking for a nice community server because big servers have
the whole protection, starter kit, 874948376 plugins, plots, etc. I just don't like that.
Have you ever griefed before?
never
Have you used any unfair mods?
no, makes the game boring
What is your timezone?
CST
How often do you play?
I don't play that often because I'm bored of single player, if I'm accepted a lot (downtime varies between days)
Why should we trust you?
Because I hate grievers and if I griefed, then I would hate myself, and I dont get the point of it. I also think that if it's not yours, why take it?
(And I've never been proven guilty at a trial that I've never been to)

OrbitOn_3000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ramen this is the aplication of my friend:

Xommy
2) Your age:
I am a young guy who likes to play games on the pc or ps3. I play minecraft for 1year and play it whith friends. My hobby is korfball and chilling with friends.
no
5) Have you ever used unfair mods ?
No and I will never do it, that is not fun.
GMT+1
one hour a day
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I honestly don't know, I have a friend that also plays on this server (ObitOn) and he asked me if i could join to play togheter with him

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
1) Your Minecraft Username: dragon0283
2) Your age: 30
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm a gamer who's basically been gaming since a kid during atari days. Even as I get older, while I have a normal life, I still game since its in my blood. I'm smart as well and generally able to figure out things by myself or provide help/answers when asked. I have a ton of hrs with the FTB mod as I've been playing Ultimate, Direwolf and Unleashed now for a long time.
4) Have you ever griefed before? Griefed, no. But I have pranked before. Griefing is just terrible to do to someone's work. Pranking, as long as its not determintral to a person's fun or ruins their work, is fun to do, espically if you have friends.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Never have. Only mods I generally additional use are information mods (like actual durability numbers on the item slots).
6) What is your timezone? Eastern US
7) How often do you play? At least 10-15 hrs a week. Depends on RL issues. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I'm very knowledgeable about FTB and most of the mods so I can provide help to people if they have a question about something. Also I'm friendly to be with and always love to go on an adventure if someone wants to.

Additional Notes: Mainly I'm looking for a server community that is friendly, fun and has stuff to do with people while being more protected from someone who basically just "wants my stuff". When I want to get stuff done myself and have some time to play, I can build in peace and when I want to hang out with someone and work on a project, its available for me to do.

Galou

Jul 29, 2019
_Galou_
2) Your age:
I'm from Belgium an I'm studying Physics at university. I played Minecraft since the alpha version and I played a lot of FTB too especially Ultimate, Direwolf20's pack and an older version I don't remember. I'd like to join a small community where you get to know one another because single player becomes boring really fast.
No
To see what it did but never used it in an "unfair way", don't even remember what it looked like
GMT+1
Depends on my free time but on average like 2h a day
I like to take part in projects and play with others, that's what a server is for in my opinion. I have a good experience in FTB so I can help whoever needs it.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
@Galou
Application result sent out.

Final set of applications. Apply while you can!

Edit: Server offline for maintenance, uptime will be back up tomorrow!

Last edited:

maxthegreat

Jul 29, 2019
saintmax
2) Your age:
I don't have anything really exciting to put here. I'm just looking for a good small-to-medium size server to play on. The one I've been playing on is switching over to Horizons and I personally just don't care for that modpack all that much. I'm looking for a server with a more stable community with more active players and one that won't reset every few months.
Not on a public server, no. I played on a private server for a year or so with some real-life friends and we screwed around with each other some but I couldn't see myself griefing a random stranger without cause.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.?
Nope. I don't see a point in cheating in a game that isn't about winning (or any game for that matter).
Central Standard Time. (GMT -6)
I'll be on at some point every day usually.
I'm pretty creative. Whatever I'm building is going to look good (at least to me) so you won't have to worry about anything I build being too obtrusive. I'm also pretty good with some of these mods and am willing to give help when it's needed.

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TGNrocks
2) Your age: 26
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):I'm a college student at Kansas university in Lawrence Kansas. I love minecraft and FTB even more. I'm a streamer and hope to be a YouTuber soon. I'm a very friendly person who loves to interact with people who are mature. I know a little abit about the mods I haven't played in awhile so the newer mods I don't know as well.
4) Have you ever griefed before? no I have been griefed before it made me quit minecraft for awhile but then I came back to it.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? nop don't even know what they are or how to get them.
6) What is your timezone? Central America
7) How often do you play? a lot during weekend nights and sometimes during the week between 5pm and 11pm my time.
8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I'll help people if they need it ill try and be as active as I can be. and i'll help get the group out there by streaming.