Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
5ci7X.jpg

About NoodlePowered:
NoodlePowered Network is a Gaming Community that hosts multiple Minecraft servers and other game servers. We were founded in late 2012 and have been hosting Minecraft since. All choices are done by the community and for the community. Join us today at http://noodlepowered.com/forum

Application Status:
Offline. Slots full for custom mod pack server upgrade.

Server Rules:

1) No Griefing.

2) Keep Swearing to a minimal.

3) No Stealing player's items without permission from the chest owner.

4) No Spamming/Throttling/Bots allowed this also includes the Skype Chat.

5) You are not allowed to use any type of mod except the ones that come with the ModPack. X-Ray texture packs are not allowed or any other mod similar to that. Anyone found X-Raying, Cheating, Hacking will be network banned and your items/house will be removed from the server.

6) Respect all players of the server.

*These rules are subject to change without any notice.
Notices:
  • In order to join the server you have to enable some disabled mods that come with FTB Unleashed. A well written tutorial on this can be found on our Forum
  • You must be 14 years of age or older to apply.
  • The Application process takes a couple of hours to a maximum of 1 day. (Depends on the flow of the applications).
  • If your application was denied, you may reapply after a 5 day period by sending a private message to IBeRamen on the FTB Fourm.
  • There are no banned items. But with great power comes great responsibility. Do not abuse glitches, items, etc.
  • If accepted, once in the server please note that to find Biomes O Plenty biomes you have to walk out 1,000 or so blocks due to the world generating differently with configs.
Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username:

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):

4) Have you ever griefed before?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?

6) What is your timezone?

7) How often do you play?

8) How will you benefit the server and community?:

Server Specifications:
  • Intel Xeon E3 (Quad Core 3.4GHz)
  • 1Gbps Connection Lossless (200mbps Upload/Download)
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2TB Raid 0 Hard Disk
  • Server Location: Europe
Contact Us:
FAQ:

Q: Is the server 24/7?
A: Yes.

Q: What is the server IP?
A: unleashed.noodlepowered.com

Q: Is there server protection?
A: No.

Q: I am afraid that a player will grief me.
A: Whitelist is on so we can gain trusted players.

Q: What happens if a player griefs me?
A: Report it to staff. They will handle it.

Q: I was accepted on whitelist but I can't connect to the server because I am missing mods!
A: Not to fear follow the instructions here.

Q: When I try to download the mod pack it stops after a while with "Error downloading modpack."
A: Make sure you have the latest FTB Client and try again. (Sometimes your connections towards FTB download server times out).

Q: I followed the instructions but it is still not working.
A: Contact Us on Skype (RamensGames).

Screenshots of the server:
(Coming Soon)

Donations:
Love this server? Help keep us alive by leaving a donation!
(Click the Bucket to donate)

Last edited:

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Neoharvester
2) Your age: 22
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm a twenty two year old who plays Minecraft. Any personal information I'd prefer not volunteering but if you ask I will answer gladly. I've played FTB Ultimate in the past but not very much Unleashed. However I'm looking forward to the new mods and updates. And I like to be involved in a community of decent people.
4) Have you ever griefed before? In my MC life? Yeah. I don't think I've met anyone who hasn't griefed at some point. Not very seriously though and not since I've started playing FTB.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope.
6) What is your timezone? EST
7) How often do you play? Everynight pretty much. Night-time though since I tend to work second shift.
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Because I'm a player looking to join and contribute and build on your server. There's no real reason to trust me. I mean I could say all nice things but act differently. So give me a shot and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Neoharvester
2) Your age: 22
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm a twenty two year old who plays Minecraft. Any personal information I'd prefer not volunteering but if you ask I will answer gladly. I've played FTB Ultimate in the past but not very much Unleashed. However I'm looking forward to the new mods and updates. And I like to be involved in a community of decent people.
4) Have you ever griefed before? In my MC life? Yeah. I don't think I've met anyone who hasn't griefed at some point. Not very seriously though and not since I've started playing FTB.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope.
7) How often do you play? Everynight pretty much. Night-time though since I tend to work second shift.
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Because I'm a player looking to join and contribute and build on your server. There's no real reason to trust me. I mean I could say all nice things but act differently. So give me a shot and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Added to review! We will get back to you tomorrow!

If you haven't applied already we still have many slots open!

Inenting

Oct 21, 2013
Amsterdam
Inenting
2) Your age:

I'm a 17 yeard old male from The Netherlands. I'm doing a ICT Training (Not sure what that is in English so I searched and found this on Google: IT training in a Community college or Vocational Education, I really don't know what the equivalent of ICT is in English). I really like playing FTB, but I got bored playing single player and since none of my friends even play minecraft I decided to try out a random server. Now i'm hoping that there will be no griefer. Also since English is not my native language expect a lot of grammar errors.

I once griefed a person that told me to fuck off because I asked if he could stop spamming and some other people that I hated.

I have used X-ray once just to see how it was. But with ftb you really don't have to worry about people using x-ray since it's already easy to get stuff.

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time
I play everyday after school for about 2 to 4 hours (sometimes more).

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):
The biggest reason you can trust me is probably that I am not a little kid searching for attention. I really like ftb and I want to show that by playing with other people and eventually befriending them. I really look forward to playing with you guys.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Inenting
2) Your age:

I'm a 17 yeard old male from The Netherlands. I'm doing a ICT Training (Not sure what that is in English so I searched and found this on Google: IT training in a Community college or Vocational Education, I really don't know what the equivalent of ICT is in English). I really like playing FTB, but I got bored playing single player and since none of my friends even play minecraft I decided to try out a random server. Now i'm hoping that there will be no griefer. Also since English is not my native language expect a lot of grammar errors.

I once griefed a person that told me to fuck off because I asked if he could stop spamming and some other people that I hated.

I have used X-ray once just to see how it was. But with ftb you really don't have to worry about people using x-ray since it's already easy to get stuff.

Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time
I play everyday after school for about 2 to 4 hours (sometimes more).

The biggest reason you can trust me is probably that I am not a little kid searching for attention. I really like ftb and I want to show that by playing with other people and eventually befriending them. I really look forward to playing with you guys.

Your application is being reviewed. We will get back to you tomorrow.

We still have many slots open apply while they are free!:)

unstoppableN

Jul 29, 2019
UnstoppableN
2) Your age:
Hi,
My name is Nigel, I'm from Belgium.
Usually I play ftb with some friends. I assembled my own mod pack,because I like to try different things and don’t like it when things are going to easy. But we had a giant server crash which took days to fix. There was still a day rollback, but everything worked. But most people stopped playing and started other games. It’s quite expensive to run a server 24/7 so I decided to take take it down. Now I’m looking for a good stable server with a modpack I like and people who are kind and creative.
No.
I've installed it once, but only to check if my anti-xray server plugin was working.
Standard time zone:UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time:+1 hour
Current time zone offset:UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation:CEST - Central European Summer Time
It varies from day to day. I also play many other games. But when I'm starting on a good server with new, cool mods. It probably about 3-6 hours a day.
It's no fun to destroy things, the fun is in creating new stuff en meeting cool new people.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
UnstoppableN
2) Your age:
Hi,
My name is Nigel, I'm from Belgium.
Usually I play ftb with some friends. I assembled my own mod pack,because I like to try different things and don’t like it when things are going to easy. But we had a giant server crash which took days to fix. There was still a day rollback, but everything worked. But most people stopped playing and started other games. It’s quite expensive to run a server 24/7 so I decided to take take it down. Now I’m looking for a good stable server with a modpack I like and people who are kind and creative.
No.
I've installed it once, but only to check if my anti-xray server plugin was working.
Standard time zone:UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time:+1 hour
Current time zone offset:UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation:CEST - Central European Summer Time
It varies from day to day. I also play many other games. But when I'm starting on a good server with new, cool mods. It probably about 3-6 hours a day.
It's no fun to destroy things, the fun is in creating new stuff en meeting cool new people.

Application is under review. We will get back to you tomorrow!

We still have a lot of slots open. Apply if you haven't!

The_Builder_9000

Jul 29, 2019
1) In-Game Name: The_Builder_9000
2) Current age: 15
3) About myself: Hey. For the people that I haven't met before, everyone refers to me as "Builder". I was born in Florida, U.S.A. and I've been here ever since. I've been playing Minecraft for... well, I forget how long at this point. After a while, I fiddled around with a few mods, and then discovered mod packs. I played Tekkit Classic (Well, formerly just "Tekkit") back when it was in it's golden age. After a time with that, I discovered Feed the Beast, and I'm still with it. When I install a mod, or Minecraft itself way back when, it bugs me when I don't know something. I have to know everything about what I'm doing, so you could say I'm somewhat of a professional when it comes to knowing and doing things.
4) History of griefing: Never.
5) Use of unfair mods or advantages: None. If you're going to use them to quickly complete everything, why play at all?
6) Timezone: Eastern Standard
7) Playing schedule: My schedule fluctuates a lot, but I'll usually attempt to be on every day, if not every other day.
8) Why should I be trusted?: I believe that if a person is knowledgeable, or at least feels the need to gain knowledge or create, then they're probably not so simple-minded as to go around destroying things, spamming the chat, or anything around those lines. When I find a good server, I usually stick with that server until the very end. The shutdown. I've been with one through 5 worlds. Since then, it's died down a bit. So here I am. I do hope that I'll see you all there soon.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
3) About myself: Hey. For the people that I haven't met before, everyone refers to me as "Builder". I was born in Florida, U.S.A. and I've been here ever since. I've been playing Minecraft for... well, I forget how long at this point. After a while, I fiddled around with a few mods, and then discovered mod packs. I played Tekkit Classic (Well, formerly just "Tekkit") back when it was in it's golden age. After a time with that, I discovered Feed the Beast, and I'm still with it. When I install a mod, or Minecraft itself way back when, it bugs me when I don't know something. I have to know everything about what I'm doing, so you could say I'm somewhat of a professional when it comes to knowing and doing things.
5) Use of unfair mods or advantages: None. If you're going to use them to quickly complete everything, why play at all?
7) Playing schedule: My schedule fluctuates a lot, but I'll usually attempt to be on every day, if not every other day.
8) Why should I be trusted?: I believe that if a person is knowledgeable, or at least feels the need to gain knowledge or create, then they're probably not so simple-minded as to go around destroying things, spamming the chat, or anything around those lines. When I find a good server, I usually stick with that server until the very end. The shutdown. I've been with one through 5 worlds. Since then, it's died down a bit. So here I am. I do hope that I'll see you all there soon.

Added to review! All application results coming out tomorrow.

We are still looking for more players! Apply if you haven't already.

Digaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Digaroo
2) Your age:
I'm currently studying Biology in Sweden. Been playing minecraft a really long time and have a very decent understanding of the mods and the game in general. Been playing mostly singleplayer and am now looking forward to play with some other people to work with and perhaps learn from.
I can't remember that i have, or would. During the few times i have played on a server i have never even been tempted...the closest i've ever gotten is taking a carrot or potato from someones farm that i replanted, would hardly call that griefing though.
I have not
CEST
Everyday if my schedule permits. I'm not usually busy but real life does take priority.
I can think of no substantial reason to, i mean other than this limited introduction, you don't know me at all. This application is written with complete honesty, you're just gonna have to take my word on that.

The_Seadweller

Jul 29, 2019
The_Seadweller
2) Your age:
I love writing short sci-fi and fantasy stories. In my free time, I play video games, ride my bike and go camping. I've played Minecraft for quite a while and am looking for a nice, stable server for me and my friend to play on.
If removing offensive structures counts, yes.
Yes. I was using them on a server that I moderated to see if our anti-cheat plugins (oreobfuscater etc) worked.
UTC-6
Fairly often. I plan to play with my friend (Itsnotmemario).
I'm a member of staff on the Aegis Gaming Network, a network of gaming servers that stretch over Terraria, DayZ, Minecraft, and soon other servers. I am a Senior Moderator on their Vanilla server and have been staff for over half a year. I am respectable and serious when a serious manner is needed and I am mature. Again, I will be playing with my friend (Itsnotmemario), so I will have even greater incentive not to screw up.

Also, I vouch for Itsnotmemario.

zeylan

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: itsnotmemario
2) Your age:14
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am a mostly minecraft player who has recently not been playing MC because there has been no servers that look appealing to me. but finding your server I have a feeling that i will like this server alot i also have alot of experience with mods in all shapes and forms.
4) Have you ever griefed before?:no I have never griefed before
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?: No i have not ever used any of these
6) What is your timezone? Eastern Standard
7) How often do you play?: as often as i can
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I am a person who believes only of keeping peace with a server and mostly keeping to myself but along with playing with The_Seadweller I have more of an obligation to be careful in what i do and not to disobey any rule set before me, now of course you don't know anything about me so you have no reason to believe any of this so its really your choice

jusjoe99

Jul 29, 2019
1) In Game Name: jusjoe99
2) Age: 15
3) About Me: I'm a 15 year old highly addicted minecrafter who loves the game. I've been playing the game for almost 2 years now and I have expanded my knowledge to almost as great as ones who have been playing the game for much longer than I. I love FTB and the packs they produce. I know just about every aspect to FTB and love to help others.
4) Have i ever griefed? The only time I "griefed" was when I was on a mess-around server with my friends and the main purpose of the server was to grief and annoy one another
5) Have I ever used any hacks? The only time I've used hacks was a fly mod on the PotterCraft Server which the owner and the admins did allow until they added the fly plugin. Honestly I hate hacks it's pointless it makes the game too easy and is absolutely stupid.
7) How often do you play? Alot, basically every single second I can. Mostly that would be between 5-10pm weekdays and as much as I could on weekends
8) Why am I trustworthy? (More than one sentence): You should trust me because I really love the game and I don't see the point in ruining others experience by griefing and being annoying. I've been through many bad servers where the admins have abused their power or just not give any care if anyone griefed you and I know first hand how annoying it is so I would never want to be the person on the griefers side. I also know that especially with FTB one little grief could set you back 3 weeks of work. I always play seriously and likes to keep everyone happy on a server.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
opt_user
2) Your age:
i study computers , like sandbox games and i like to have fun with other players in a server building stuff and making new friends
No , only pranked with the target consent.
No , they take away the fun
lisbon
2 hours a day
im a mature guy that is looking for a server to play and relax , nothing more.

Rambotoast

Jul 29, 2019
Rambotoast
2) Your age:
17 (18 in 10 days)
I am a very active gamer and enjoy playing many different games including minecraft. I work for our local phone company as internet desk help, and love computers.
No, only pranked with their approval.
No, that would be boring.
Pacific-Standard
anywhere from 2-6 hours a day
Because Im an honest player and just looking for a good server. Ive played on servers, and even hosted one before (mainly for just my friends).

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019

Your FTB profile page is private. Please give me another form of contact information so I can reach you for your application result.

Your applications have been added to review. We will get back with you guys tomorrow.

Also the FTB Unleashed server has been upgraded to 1.1.6! Apply if you haven't already!

mistahsnorro

Jul 29, 2019
mistahsnorro
2) Your age:
3) Tell us about yourself
Hi I'am 15 years old and living in the Netherlands, I'am an experienced minecrafter. I recently started to play Feed the Beast with my friend Inenting. I'am a staff member on a few mc servers so I dont like cheaters and everything like that. I hope to see you soon :)

Yes I did... on my brohters server.
I never used hackes or mods. that is for people that are looking for attention
I play every day.
8) Why we should trust you?
first of all I'am not a player looking for attention. I just want to play FTB with some friends without any annoying players.
I hoop to see you in de server and make some fun.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
mistahsnorro
2) Your age:
3) Tell us about yourself
Hi I'am 15 years old and living in the Netherlands, I'am an experienced minecrafter. I recently started to play Feed the Beast with my friend Inenting. I'am a staff member on a few mc servers so I dont like cheaters and everything like that. I hope to see you soon :)

Yes I did... on my brohters server.
I never used hackes or mods. that is for people that are looking for attention
I play every day.
8) Why we should trust you?
first of all I'am not a player looking for attention. I just want to play FTB with some friends without any annoying players.
I hoop to see you in de server and make some fun.

Added to review. We will get back to you tomorrow.

Apply if you haven't already we still have slots open!:)

Sjon_het_schaap

Jul 29, 2019
Sjon_het_schaap
2) Your age:
Im a guy from The Netherlands, Play ftb fro like 1 year now, understand most of the mods, and try to learn Forestry and Minefactory. I like to share some stuff, power or liquids, when I'm fine
nope
Haha, yes. I was on a server, where cheats were allowed, I saw some features of nodus being used by the owner, I became angry and started to use it too. It was like 2 years ago.
+1 CET
3 hours every day
Because I try to be a good person, don't grief or raid, because I don`t want people to grief or raid me. I trust everybody on a whitelisted server, and that is one of my reasons to join one.
hope to see you

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Sjon_het_schaap
2) Your age:
Im a guy from The Netherlands, Play ftb fro like 1 year now, understand most of the mods, and try to learn Forestry and Minefactory. I like to share some stuff, power or liquids, when I'm fine
nope
Haha, yes. I was on a server, where cheats were allowed, I saw some features of nodus being used by the owner, I became angry and started to use it too. It was like 2 years ago.
+1 CET
3 hours every day
Because I try to be a good person, don't grief or raid, because I don`t want people to grief or raid me. I trust everybody on a whitelisted server, and that is one of my reasons to join one.
hope to see you

Application put under review.

Apply if you haven't, we are looking for more active players!