Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jaavaguy1336

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:scalm

2) Your age:16

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):i'm 16 year old and from Sweden. i'm gonig in school and i major in game programmer. And i play FTB when i'm at home and have nothing to do.

4) Have you ever griefed before?: i have never griefed some one

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? not for a long time.

6) What is your timezone? GMT

7) How often do you play? Every Day

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): i try to be a nice person on a whitelisted server so i never ever grief and raid some one. If i do that cick me so fast you can. something eles now i have basic knowledge in most of the mods but i'm best on Buildcraft and ID2

killer313201

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:
killer313201
2) Your age:
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence):
well im a good person and nice too i like playing in groups and i have a long expérience with mods such tekkit and ftb and private modpacks also im learning java at school now and im arabic so some times my english is not good
4) Have you ever griefed before?
yeah but only with my friends on our private server for fun
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?
nope since it's unfair and i can get banned for it
6) What is your timezone?
GMT+1 (tunisia/north africa)
7) How often do you play?
everyday from 18:00 to 20:00 because i have to study
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):
well you can trust me because i don't grief/steal and i want to play fair

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: shazbot

2) Your age: 27

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I've been playing minecraft off and on since pre-alpha. I would say that overall it is my favorite game. I got bored with vanilla ages ago and have been playing various mods since IC1 came out. I enjoy building crazy stuff and experimenting with different mods, automation, etc.

4) Have you ever griefed before? no

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? no

6) What is your timezone? EST

7) How often do you play? several times a week

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I claim that I don't grief, troll, steal, insult, or otherwise create problems or a bad experience for others. As far as being able to back up that claim, the only way that can happen is if play on the server :)

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: c22FallenOne
2) Your age: 29
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Well, i've come back to ftb after a pause and am now looking for a new server (since my old one shut down :C ) Big fan of TE and AE... automations... aaand i occasionally stream

4) Have you ever griefed before? never

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? also never

6) What is your timezone? UTC+1 germany

7) How often do you play? mostly weekday evenings, maybe on the weekend if i have the time

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): yes.. why should you.... that's a good question... i dunno... maybe because i'm not the guy looking to make everyone's day a living nightmare... i like to have fun while playing minecraft, and i'm looking forward to have a nice and relaxed gaming experience on your server.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Nefentari

2) Your age: 23

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Currently I'm a student in Austria which means that I'm usually up pretty late playing games or doing stuff for university. I've been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years and FTB (first Ultimate, now Unleashed) for about 10 months, so I know at least a little bit about the mods. Sometimes it might seem that I rush a little bit but once I got the basic stuff (nano armor, good power supply,...), I take my time to build a nice house and explore with other players. Since the last servers I was playing on closed or got changed to Vanilla after a while, I'm now looking for a new one with an active community that'll hopefully stay online for more than just a few months.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No.

6) What is your timezone? UTC+1

7) How often do you play? It differs from day to day. Sometimes I play for hours and hours and on the next day I'm only online for 10 minutes to check on my stuff. But ... I usually play every day. :)

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): The most important thing for me is to have fun playing with other people, which only works if they can trust each other. Being griefed myself a few times before (on whitelisted servers) I know that not being able to trust anyone is just a pain in the butt (it's not only the rebuilding-part) and getting force fields is really annoying. So I treat other people and their builds/stuff the way I (including my stuff) want to be treated, which means: If someone put time into building or collecting something, why should I take it? If I wanted to get stuff easily, I could just play SP in Creative. It's fun to achieve something like making a gravi chestplate yourself, even if it means mining for hours. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to be proud of the thing!
Sorry for the long text. :p

Last edited:

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: tuga999

2) Your age: 22

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm Portuguese and leave in London. Currently studying Zoology. In my spare time I play Minecraft and play Ultimate Frisbee (sport) with my friends. Don't know what to add more, but if you want to know more about me just ask.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, don't do stuff to people that you wouldn't like to be done to you right?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope, what is the fun in that

6) What is your timezone? GMT (London)

7) How often do you play? Couple hours a day. Maybe more if I don't have too much uni work

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Usually when you're 22 you know what is good and bad. So I think I know prety much what is right and wrong and what you can and can't do with other persons. I just left a server becasue of immature people so that's why I came here, you look like a serious server owner.

Hope this is enough for you.

Cya in game hopefully

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Chortnee

2) Your age: 24

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Ive been on minecraft since beta and have been on ftb for around 5 months. I enjoy working with others and helping people when i can :)

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, dont want it to happen to me so i dont do it

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope, no fun in it

6) What is your timezone? Central

7) How often do you play? Almost everyday

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Ive been apart of tight knit servers for a long time now. I treat others the way i would like to be treated and will do my best to help people with anything i can. I really would love to join a whitelist server for this new modpack and hope i get in :)

farmertravis

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: farmertravis`

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): i live in oklahoma. i really love playing ftb. and im in 9th grade

4) Have you ever griefed before? never

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? i have but i dont anymore i think of them as a waste and that its stupid. i regret using them

6) What is your timezone? oklahoma

7) How often do you play? alot

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): because i can be trusted. and i love to be trusted and i do not raid grief and of that stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1386364406][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry forget the '

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: sionyn
2) Your age: 18
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Im a chilled out person that like's ftb unleashed. I Like a bit of challenge and most of all adventuring.
4) Have you ever griefed before? no
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Never
6) What is your timezone? UK (GMT)
7) How often do you play? Everyday
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):I applied before and you said it was full. So I'm trying again. You should trust me because i am totally honest as well as i will help as much as i can in the community. I would never think about griefing or exploit and bugs/glitches

19chiodowi

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: 19chiodowi

2) Your age: 12
(I know i am a bit young and that you are only accepting members over 18 years of age but hear me out)

I am a 12 years old, i live in the U.S and i have had an obsession of computers and programming since i was 4 or 5. When i was about 10 my dad got me a Minecraft account and i have been hooked since. I am a bit mature for my age i have been told and i think that may be due to me being into computers at a young age and just being subject to all the worlds trouble and hate and politics at a young age and the fact my parents divorced when i was 4, The reason i am applying for this server is because one of my friends that i met on a different FTB server has applied here after that server pretty much disappeared to the map.

No, i would never think of such a thing because i have been griefed on many-a-server and i know how it feels. If i can i try and help others if they have been griefed if i can spare the materials.

Once when me and a different friend were on the server we had made and since we hadn't added world-edit and we needed to build spawn we used a block placer to build the massive spawn shell, After we had finished i deleted the Modded client and decided i didnt want to use it and i downloaded world-edit for this server

6) What is your timezone? Easteren (U.s) i live in Michigan

During the weekend when i am at my dads i try to play minecraft at least 2-3 Hours a day. During the week i may not be on as much do to the school workload which is more then most people at the 7th grade level because i take 8th grade Advanced-Algebra and 8Th advanced chemisty and also due to my mom taking away the computer for a week when i am late to school, but i will try and get on the server for at least an hour a day

As my friend also said i would really not trust someone over the internet without knowing them

Subnotes:
Sorry about the lengh of this thing but i just couldn't shorten it
In question 3 my friends name that applied is Xman10101
As well sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes made[DOUBLEPOST=1386444240][/DOUBLEPOST]
1) Your Minecraft Username: 19chiodowi

2) Your age: 12
(I know i am a bit young and that you are only accepting members over 18 years of age but hear me out)

I am a 12 years old, i live in the U.S and i have had an obsession of computers and programming since i was 4 or 5. When i was about 10 my dad got me a Minecraft account and i have been hooked since. I am a bit mature for my age i have been told and i think that may be due to me being into computers at a young age and just being subject to all the worlds trouble and hate and politics at a young age and the fact my parents divorced when i was 4, The reason i am applying for this server is because one of my friends that i met on a different FTB server has applied here after that server pretty much disappeared to the map.

No, i would never think of such a thing because i have been griefed on many-a-server and i know how it feels. If i can i try and help others if they have been griefed if i can spare the materials.

Once when me and a different friend were on the server we had made and since we hadn't added world-edit and we needed to build spawn we used a block placer to build the massive spawn shell, After we had finished i deleted the Modded client and decided i didnt want to use it and i downloaded world-edit for this server

6) What is your timezone? Easteren (U.s) i live in Michigan

During the weekend when i am at my dads i try to play minecraft at least 2-3 Hours a day. During the week i may not be on as much do to the school workload which is more then most people at the 7th grade level because i take 8th grade Advanced-Algebra and 8Th advanced chemisty and also due to my mom taking away the computer for a week when i am late to school, but i will try and get on the server for at least an hour a day

As my friend also said i would really not trust someone over the internet without knowing them

Subnotes:
Sorry about the lengh of this thing but i just couldn't shorten it
In question 3 my friends name that applied is Xman10101
As well sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes made

Also, sorry for not posting this in first one but i also have a Skype but will not disclose it over this site because i do not want my account to get spammed with bots
If you would like to do some sort of audio application pm me for the Skype account

19chiodowi

Jul 29, 2019
Aswell when downloading the pack it wanted me to download a few mods, i did download them and put them into the proper directory via linux comnd terminal and after it said the download link for Mystcraft coulndnt be pinged so i assume its down because i tryed to go to the same site via chrome and it wouldnt let me connect to it so i had to proceed without mystcraft, mabye the site was just down temporarily or this is just a linux bug in which case i will have to download it via my moms computer on windows when i get back to my moms
EDIT when i got on it even at the title screen it was lagging like mad, this computer has 4gigs of ram and a dual core processor and its having alot of trouble even at the title screen i may not be able to play
with the ATlauncher

josh underriter

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Chronichealz

2) Your age: 30

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I started playing minecraft several years ago with some friends and have recently started playing again and love the gregtech mod. I work on music every now and then and work a normal 9-5 job and play computer games in my spare time.

4) Have you ever griefed before? nope

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? nope

6) What is your timezone? central time

7) How often do you play? usually after 6pm on week days and anytime I have on the weekends

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I have always looked for a fair server with good people on it. Seems like everytime I find one the host doesnt know what they are doing or just up and closes the server. I have no issues following rules of a server. I would never grief or steal anyones stuff because I hate when stuff like that is done to me after all the time and work people put into building houses and their items