Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Monster|1.1.2|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sinthoras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sinthoras373
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the almost endless posibilities and that everything can be automated.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Got banned about 3 years ago from a server for griefing. But that was a long time ago, I don't do such stupid things anymore.

murch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NoN
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Lots of mods
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
"[Account www.noobgamers.co.uk affected] : Server #63 hardware failure

Server #63 have just experienced a hardware issue and had hard disk failed. We have sent the Server #63 to our build department for the faulty hardware replacement. Server will be unavailable for about 2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience."

Our IP host just sent us that message, so please be patient as it is not our fault. If you cannot connect to the server, use the provided IP with the port. (81.139.59.137:25561)

Detsawm

Jul 29, 2019
If this is still an issue when I get in (around 8.30 - 9) Merch I'll take a look at it for you

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
My mistake. Use this IP: 81.133.59.137:25561. You can use the IP without the port to connect to TS too. The Host sent another update and they dont have a ETA on the server fix. So for now, use that IP.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Namiasdf
Minecraft name: Namiasdf
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Engineering fun
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why?
Carpenter blocks. Aesthetic builds on a group server will help to enhance the inherent value and pride that the players take in the server.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Namiasdf
Minecraft name: Namiasdf
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Engineering fun
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
Carpenter blocks. Aesthetic builds on a group server will help to enhance the inherent value and pride that the players take in the server.

You have been added, welcome! Ensure you are using this IP to connect for the time being: 81.133.59.137:25561

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: ChaoticPancakes
Minecraft name: ChaoticPancakes
What do you like about modded minecraft?: So many new blocks to build with, so many new things to explore and do.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? There are 2 I would really like added; Carpenters blocks, as I love to build and it just adds an incredible amount of scope for building. Also I would love to have Steve's Factory Manager, having played a small amount with it on crash landing it just seems like it has the potential to do everything, and I would love to explore it's possibilities.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: ChaoticPancakes
Minecraft name: ChaoticPancakes
What do you like about modded minecraft?: So many new blocks to build with, so many new things to explore and do.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? There are 2 I would really like added; Carpenters blocks, as I love to build and it just adds an incredible amount of scope for building. Also I would love to have Steve's Factory Manager, having played a small amount with it on crash landing it just seems like it has the potential to do everything, and I would love to explore it's possibilities.

You have been added, welcome! Be sure to stop by our website for news and links to our other servers.[DOUBLEPOST=1412963804][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum Name: Tfreak586
Minecraft name: Tfreak586
What do you like about modded minecraft?: That you can build more and much more complex.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: NO

Your application is unfortunately denied. Please fine the reasons below:

If you feel wrongly accused or got any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Anoahmous

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Anoahmous
Minecraft name: NoahPwnage
What do you like about modded minecraft?: The thing that continuously draws me back to FTB despite Minecraft losing my interest are the added levels of complexity and strategy, and the ability to let my imagination run wild much more than other simulations offer.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: I believe so, but it was a couple years ago so I can't remember why.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Morph, for the ability the fit into one block spaces. :p

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Anoahmous
Minecraft name: NoahPwnage
What do you like about modded minecraft?: The thing that continuously draws me back to FTB despite Minecraft losing my interest are the added levels of complexity and strategy, and the ability to let my imagination run wild much more than other simulations offer.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: I believe so, but it was a couple years ago so I can't remember why.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Morph, for the ability the fit into one block spaces. :p

You have been added, welcome!

Bila

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Bila
Minecraft Name: AMARELINHO_br
What do you like about modded minecraft? Very complex game, a lot of things to explore and like company.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, I'm was never banned.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? None, I think that is completed.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Bila
Minecraft Name: AMARELINHO_br
What do you like about modded minecraft? Very complex game, a lot of things to explore and like company.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, I'm was never banned.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? None, I think that is completed.

Your application is denied to the following reason:

• Age stated here does not match another post here: link

Croytie

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: croytie
Minecraft name:Croytie
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like to be able to make every block and item in the game and to make nifty buildings.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No i have not.
it would be "stevs cargo manager", cus i think it is a cool mod, and i havent been playeing with it yet.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: croytie
Minecraft name:Croytie
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like to be able to make every block and item in the game and to make nifty buildings.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No i have not.
it would be "stevs cargo manager", cus i think it is a cool mod, and i havent been playeing with it yet.

You have been added, welcome! Dont forget to stop by our forums for updates on our server.

monlaurius

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:monlaurius
Minecraft name:monlaurius
What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like it because there are so many things to do and gather
Have you been banned? If so, why?: I've never have
Advanced solar panels because i love eco-energy :) and i adore betterchests mod

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:monlaurius
Minecraft name:monlaurius
What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like it because there are so many things to do and gather
Have you been banned? If so, why?: I've never have
Advanced solar panels because i love eco-energy :) and i adore betterchests mod

You have been added, welcome!