Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Monster|1.1.2|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: funkeytown
Minecraft name: funkeytown2055
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like that it adds new mods.new things to do and how its done
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? i would add the cloning mod it would be cool and the mod that lets you travel from planet to planet

You have been added, welcome! Stop by our website for server related info and also our other servers we offer.

For new people applying, please use the correct whitelist application form:
  1. Forum Name:
  2. Minecraft name:
  3. Age:
  4. Country:
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:
  8. What can you bring to the community?

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:startrunner
  2. Minecraft name:startrunner
  3. Age:15
  4. Country: Bulgaria
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? A bit less than 2 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is always something new to learn and something that I haven't seen before.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned for breaking unreasonable rules and crafting "banned" items back in the Tekkit Classic days. However, there are no such rules on your server and this will not happen again.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I will be happy to help other players and build together.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:startrunner
  2. Minecraft name:startrunner
  3. Age:15
  4. Country: Bulgaria
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? A bit less than 2 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is always something new to learn and something that I haven't seen before.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned for breaking unreasonable rules and crafting "banned" items back in the Tekkit Classic days. However, there are no such rules on your server and this will not happen again.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I will be happy to help other players and build together.

Unfortunately your application is rejected.

Reactions: startrunner

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
~ This server will be replaced with a new one running the FTB Resurrection pack. Stay tuned for details on the new IP. ~

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jordan
  2. Minecraft name:Minijordanjordan
  3. Age:21
  4. Country:uk
  5. How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft? Just got it before ultimate was released.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like great blocks that makes the build different. Also love applied energiscics.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:no.
  8. What can you bring to the community?great builds and community fun explorations.

H

happysmash27

When pinging it says FTB Infinity, not FTB Unleashed. That means that I can't play...

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
When pinging it says FTB Infinity, not FTB Unleashed. That means that I can't play...

My dear friend.. First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply to our (now very much outdated) thread.

As you might have noticed that we do not use this thread any more (Since December 2014). Secondly, the server that was on offer at the time of this thread, was the FTB pack named Monster. We currently host an Infinity server, Vanilla (Private, Invitation only) server and a few other games not Minecraft related.

Please feel free to enrich yourself with knowledge by signing up at our website www.noobgamers.co.uk.