Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Monster|1.1.2|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robsonrobby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Robbyrobson
What do you like about modded minecraft?:More stuff to do :D
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No

FishCatFish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FishyCatFish and Lares_RS
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love hi-tech stuff - building complex systems and then seeing everything working automatically just as planned - that gives me so much pleasure :)
And my friend Lares loves magical stuff more, so we kinda complete each other.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, neither of us have ever been banned.

P.S:
I am writing this application for both of us because Lares_RS currently has some issues with his internet, but we are both very eager to start playing! :)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FishyCatFish and Lares_RS
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love hi-tech stuff - building complex systems and then seeing everything working automatically just as planned - that gives me so much pleasure :)
And my friend Lares loves magical stuff more, so we kinda complete each other.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, neither of us have ever been banned.
P.S: I am writing this application for both of us because Lares_RS currently has some issues with his internet, but we are both very eager to start playing! :)

I will gladly add you both once you responded to my PM to you. :)

Lovelondon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LoveLondAn;
What do you like about modded minecraft?: It has more stuff to explore;

Detsawm

Jul 29, 2019
You have been accepted and added, please see our website to join up on the forums there as well!

StrykrrX

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: StrykrrX
Minecraft name: Strykrr
What do you like about modded minecraft?: The fact that if you get bored of one mod/aspect you can just pick a new one to learn
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned for a serious reason, only joking with friends :p
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Its hard to narrow it down to just one, but a fun one to have would maybe be lucky blocks just because of the sheer randomness of it, you can either pick up OP loot or get screwed over and get killed, its a risk you take but a fun one at that

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: StrykrrX
Minecraft name: Strykrr
What do you like about modded minecraft?: The fact that if you get bored of one mod/aspect you can just pick a new one to learn
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned for a serious reason, only joking with friends :p
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Its hard to narrow it down to just one, but a fun one to have would maybe be lucky blocks just because of the sheer randomness of it, you can either pick up OP loot or get screwed over and get killed, its a risk you take but a fun one at that

You have been added, welcome! Visit our website and forums for everything news related about our community and server.

scotty121

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: scotty121
Minecraft name:scotshepherd
What do you like about modded minecraft?: there is always something new to start on and never gets old
Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? hard to say as i love the pack how it is tbh

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: scotty121
Minecraft name:scotshepherd
What do you like about modded minecraft?: there is always something new to start on and never gets old
Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? hard to say as i love the pack how it is tbh
GET ME IN!!! Please :)

Aeromundoo says thank you

you both have been added welcome

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wheeler6
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how versatile it is. How many things you can actually do.

AaronEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Aaron
Minecraft name: Uniquehellish
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its different, you play with more opportunities.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Tbh, I'm very new to FTB but I love watching direwolf20.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wheeler6
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how versatile it is. How many things you can actually do.

If you want to be accepted, use the correct template found on the first page.

Forum Name: Aaron
Minecraft name: Uniquehellish
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its different, you play with more opportunities.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Tbh, I'm very new to FTB but I love watching direwolf20.

You have been added, welcome!

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Conoreva
Minecraft name: Conoreva
What do you like about modded minecraft?: That there is a whole lot more to do.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, It was ages ago (If I recall 3-4 Years) When I was a fan of a popular griefing group. It was pretty stupid of me ;p.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why?: Pam's Harvestcraft, I like the effort they put in adding tons of foods and plants.