Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Monster|1.1.2|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Wheeler12
Minecraft name: Wheeler6
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how versatile it is. How many things you can actually do.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Well. Maybe morph. I like when you can transform into something like bat or something like that so you can get to 1 block space.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Conoreva
Minecraft name: Conoreva
What do you like about modded minecraft?: That there is a whole lot more to do.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, It was ages ago (If I recall 3-4 Years) When I was a fan of a popular griefing group. It was pretty stupid of me ;p.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why?: Pam's Harvestcraft, I like the effort they put in adding tons of foods and plants.
Forum Name: Wheeler12
Minecraft name: Wheeler6
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how versatile it is. How many things you can actually do.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Well. Maybe morph. I like when you can transform into something like bat or something like that so you can get to 1 block space.

Both have been added, welcome! Thanks for posting and see you on the server.

HellJumpa

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Altair
Minecraft name:Battlecrow6
What do you like about modded minecraft?:I love Being able to build something that is bigger then ones self it is my favoite thing to build and not just have people greif me :) Thx for offering me this chance ~Altair
Have you been banned? If so, why?:Never
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why?
Morph Because it would be easier for the builderslike me to build if we could fly with something other then a jetpack! ;)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Altair
Minecraft name:Battlecrow6
What do you like about modded minecraft?:I love Being able to build something that is bigger then ones self it is my favoite thing to build and not just have people greif me :) Thx for offering me this chance ~Altair
Have you been banned? If so, why?:Never
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why?
Morph Because it would be easier for the builderslike me to build if we could fly with something other then a jetpack! ;)

You have been added, welcome!

Sahath

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Sahath
Minecraft name: Sahath
What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is always something more to work with to figure out a better way to accomplish goals.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I haven't played Monster enough to answer this question in any meaningful way.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Sahath
Minecraft name: Sahath
What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is always something more to work with to figure out a better way to accomplish goals.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I haven't played Monster enough to answer this question in any meaningful way.

You have been added, welcome! Visit our forums for server related updates.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Server maintenance is complete. Everyone can connect as normal to the server. Thank you for your patience. :)

Neoxar

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Neoxar
Minecraft name: Neoxar
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft: since Technic
What do you like about modded minecraft?: AUTOMATION, and there is allot of stuff, vanilla is to bland
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I am not sure, haven't played much of monster
What can you bring to the community?: I have no idea, I like to play, and if I know something and somebody asks I will anwser or help him/here build it

nardev

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: nardev
  2. Minecraft name: nardev
  3. Age: 30
  4. Country: Croatia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: God knows... before the technic pack, or any mod pack existed... a long time :)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The length and the content it adds to the game. I find the vanilla minecraft boring now :)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, never.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Fun times, friendliness and all good stuff.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Neoxar
Minecraft name: Neoxar
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft: since Technic
What do you like about modded minecraft?: AUTOMATION, and there is allot of stuff, vanilla is to bland
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I am not sure, haven't played much of monster
What can you bring to the community?: I have no idea, I like to play, and if I know something and somebody asks I will anwser or help him/here build it
  1. Forum Name: nardev
  2. Minecraft name: nardev
  3. Age: 30
  4. Country: Croatia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: God knows... before the technic pack, or any mod pack existed... a long time :)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The length and the content it adds to the game. I find the vanilla minecraft boring now :)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, never.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Fun times, friendliness and all good stuff.

You both have been added, welcome!

blent1050

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name:.blent1050
  • Minecraft name:blent3342
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?1 Year.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?:I have always been a fan of the machines and being able to automate stuff. Generally though, I typically like to use the various sorts of blocks the mods offer to create some pretty nice looking designs for things such as houses and farms.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?:No.
  • What can you bring to the community?Maturity, Honesty and Values. I represent all three of those things. I love to have a good laugh and chat with someone but will never disrespect someone or lie. I will live up to the rules posted and will always be willing to give a helping hand to someone. I am also a strong believer of : Treat someone as you wish to be treated back. Minecraft related, I can bring some pretty nice and interesting ideas. I also love working on community projects like starting areas or public workshops.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Seeing the forums keep timing out....

You app is denied due to the following reason:

• Age cannot be verified. In another post you mentioned a different age. (Link)

maickeyy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Maickeyy
  2. Minecraft name: ownas10
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: The netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? lets say 4months or something
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: you can do more then the normal minecraft
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope:)
  8. What can you bring to the community? a nice calm person who just like's to do his own thing

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Maickeyy
  2. Minecraft name: ownas10
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: The netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? lets say 4months or something
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: you can do more then the normal minecraft
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope:)
  8. What can you bring to the community? a nice calm person who just like's to do his own thing
you have been accepted look at the fourms for all updates

iemanden

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Grimmie
  • Minecraft name:NonPoint360
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 Years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: It adds alot more things you can do in minecraft and i like that.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I've never been banned

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Grimmie
  • Minecraft name:NonPoint360
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 Years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: It adds alot more things you can do in minecraft and i like that.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I've never been banned

You have been added, welcome!

maickeyy

Jul 29, 2019
Using maickeyy's forum account because i can't confirm my e-mail for my own account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Forum Name: Patioss (Using maickeyy's account now)
  2. Minecraft name: Patioss
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: The Netherlands a.k.a Holland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? For about 5-6 months
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is always something to do, it never gets boring.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why? No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like to do my own thing and help other people out.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Using maickeyy's forum account because i can't confirm my e-mail for my own account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Forum Name: Patioss (Using maickeyy's account now)
  2. Minecraft name: Patioss
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: The Netherlands a.k.a Holland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? For about 5-6 months
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is always something to do, it never gets boring.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why? No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like to do my own thing and help other people out.
You have been added, welcome! Im trying to approve your email on our forums. Sorry about that. Our host is having connection issues with Cloudfare.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: funkeytown
Minecraft name: funkeytown2055
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like that it adds new mods.new things to do and how its done
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? i would add the cloning mod it would be cool and the mod that lets you travel from planet to planet

Last edited: