Non-renewable Items?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Squids respawn, ocelots respawn, if you kill every single mob in your render distance they respawn (but a lot less)

MouseyPounds

Jul 29, 2019
Just ran a quick test in Ultimate 1.0.1 SSP; both squids and ocelots can be captured in safari nets and spawned with the auto-spawner:

309iro3.jpg

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Inc sacks can be dropped by IC2 crops, black-something or other, tier 3.
That's the only reason you'd need squids, anyways.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Creepers are good when you have high armour rating.

You can give them a hug, and still not die in the process.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I remember having fond memories of having infernal armor and standing near creepers.

Then getting quantum but using Infernal cuz it's cool

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I said some stupid mod that makes them renewable, which shouldn't happen. Why do you think I removed xenos reliquarry?

Because you're dull and don't know how to use Xeno's Reliquary even though it's a fantastic mod.

You don't have to use Alkahestry.

Reactions: Whovian

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like comparing that to a ridiculous move such as removing Gregtech and Industrialcraft because they make Redstone renewable. Or Thaumcraft since it makes Copper and Tin renewable (yes, I know, ExtraBees and Gregtech do, too. And probably Industrialcraft via Scrap.)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like comparing that to a ridiculous move such as removing Gregtech and Industrialcraft because they make Redstone renewable. Or Thaumcraft since it makes Copper and Tin renewable (yes, I know, ExtraBees and Gregtech do, too. And probably Industrialcraft via Scrap.)

SCREW THAT I AM REMOVING IC2 CUZ UFF SCRAP AND PLUS IT UUM AND PLUS I AM REMOVING GEXTRAMBEES AND THAUMCRAFT AND BUILDCRAFT AND FORGE AND INSTTALING MVANILLA!