No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed. Keep Pyure, shove random player into tester.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Just a friendly reminder from the dead. Boo.

underlined votes are whether to kill pyure or duckfan or release them both.
bold votes are for who is sent to the tester. The two most voted are sent in.

Last edited:
Reactions: dylanpiera

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
So, what? New mayorol rule: erect forcefield around tester?
Something that either outright prevents the wolves from attacking it in any way, or some sort of automated guard that kills any attacking wolf? Obviously these powers will probably get nerfbatted into oblivion should you try something that OP, but we can't surrender it without a fight.

Release duckfan, Add random citizen

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Release both assuming I can, given I am voting to release myself.

Vote random

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Pyure has been trying to help the town so far, so he's likely a town. It's also unlikely that we managed to get two wolfs into the tester, unless we got really lucky.
Release both
Vote Random, he's been acting very funny lately

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm going to change my vote to scan Pyure, as by my count, he has exactly one vote at the moment, while Duckfan has none. For this plan to work properly, we need "Random" and either "Pyure" or "Duckfan" to be the top two candidates. There's already six or seven Random votes, so some of you ought to vote Pyure to ensure he gets the #2 spot.

Oh, and Pyure, I'd definitely recommend using your dictator powers to build a forcefield or something around the scanner. Gotta keep that thing running as long as possible.

Reactions: Pyure

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome @Muse Clio And @Muse Erato to the game!

Also. Quick reminder today the day will last 48 hours due to new year and such. Do however post powers when you can. As the day will end tomorrow on the scheduled 7 pm CEST

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
My recommendation as mayoral rule is:
"The town will do maintenance (repair any damages) and reinforcement (increase resistance/health) of all machines of the town every day"

and test pyure
release both

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I think that covers it - may be worth being super explicit that this is during the daytime, and so occurs prior to any attacks.