No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Signup thread]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
IIRC my first game was the one with the spaceship and Wololololf.
It was pretty fun, actually.
That game was dumb, from the village's standpoint (no offense intended, goreae).
On the first night, we elected a wolf for mayor.
On the second night, said mayor created a wolf role that was virtually unkillable AND preemptively broke any seer-type roles that we might get in the future.
On the third night, we lynched that mayor and elected another wolf. At the same time, the wolves managed to break the scan-elected-officials-every-night rule that we had implemented without the recap saying anything about it- something that was NOT made clear in the rules that it was even possible. So, we had absolutely no idea that our mayor was even a wolf.

Yeah, the village was pretty boned from that point onward.

Oh, and as I remember, the build a spaceship thing actually had a reason. I proposed that idea because the (non-wolf) sheriff made a rule that if the wolves didn't reveal themselves, he'd burn the whole village down with everyone in it. Or, at least, that's what goreae corrupted it to. Anyhow, I figured that by getting everyone out of the village, we could keep the game from ending when it burned down the next night. Granted, we also simultaneously impeached the sheriff that night, which accomplished the same thing by revoking the roles he'd made... but meh. I think I said "Let's build a spaceship" before I knew that impeaching officials was even a thing, and then everyone just said "Yeah!"

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well again. I can't do anything about the double wolf ellection.
But there are no secret rules this time. The "Laws" are still here. But now they are clearly announced.