No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Signup thread]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back everyone! "an entirely experimental game focused on anarchy."
The experiment continues. And I do hope you will die.

• There is no lynch. There is no smiting. There are no special roles.
  • YOU Yes. YOU! make the roles and the rules!
This will work as the following:

• On D1 Everyone posts an idea for either an event or a role. (This will be Italic!) (instead of having a 48h first day it will be 24h)
  • On D2 everyone can vote for one role and one event (This will be underlined!)
  • On D2 everyone must vote on another player to vote them as mayor (This will be bolded!)
  • D2-3 a wolfkill will happen (like any nights from this point on) the top 2 voted events and top 3 voted roles will be implemented in the game and the mayor will be ellected
  • Any day after will have a wolfkill + some stuff done by the mayor + Whatever happens you guys implemented!
  • PS: Any funny way of bypassing any rule (like a role as: Knower: will get to know all players who are wolfs) Will not be valid.
Now in non-logical order. Any notes, Questions and whatnot will be posted below here about the game:

If you remember TTT you will know that everyone is a Terrorist! But only few are Traitors
Everyone in the game has the roll "Villager" But few have the trait "Wolven" and "Mayor"
Wolven Trait said:
Gets to vote for the nightly wolf kill
Mayor Trait said:
Can create, modify or remove an event and a role every night. Every even night(2,4,6) a new mayor is elected. Someone that has been a mayor can not be a mayor again. When killed a random player will be made mayor till next election. In the case where everyone has been mayor once. Everyone can be elected again

Q: What happens if the villagers elect a wolf for mayor
A: Well now the wolf has two traits.
Q: What happens if a new role is created
A: A random person (without a trait [wolven doesn't count]) will get the trait of that role.
Q: Can we create neutral roles(/traits)
A: Yes you can.
Creating of roles rules:
1. Roles may not be immume to wolf kill
2. Roles can only kill one person a day at max
3. Roles can not be given the power to create, modifiy or remove other roles or rules
4. Roles may have a specific win condition (will be a neutral role)
Creating of event rules:
1. Events can not be an outcome. "The whole village dies" is an outcome. "The yearly harvest failed" is an event. That the whole village dies because of that is an effect i'll determine
2. An event can be anything random. example from last game: "The village builds a spaceship and abandon their town to live in low orbit over earth. Heaven knows why." In this case it had no particular event on anyone. But anything could happen!
3. An event like a lynch can kill one person a day at max.
The Following definitions will be followed
Goreae's Definitions said:
  • Rule: something all players must follow. Cannot specifically target any one player, role, trait, etc. Must be something possible for a person in that situation to do. "summon cthulu" does not work. "Go to the clinic each night for mandatory skin inspections" is valid.
  • Role: any job a player has. Seer, sheriff, gravedigger, etc. Roles are randomly given to a roleless player upon creation. Roles only have one effect, and cannot give total immunity, and cannot give lynch immunity.
  • Law: made by giving a sacrifice to the gods. These are powerful private rules that bypass many of the guidelines. These can be used to kill someone regardless of protections, provide immunity to a certain type of damage, reveal, etc.
  • Death: Anything triggered by a death cannot be prevented, but can be deflected. For example, if a vigilante dies they are going to shoot their arrow no matter what, but if their target is protected, they won't die.
  • Action: Anything the village wants to do. This can be starting a new role, rule, or event.
  • Event: anything that the village does together, whether it be "summon cthulu", "build a spaceship and live in low earth orbit" or "paint the town red" doesn't matter. Every event has some sort of impact on the game.
If anything is unclear please ask. I've put together a bunch of text in here. And there are probbably things that are gonna be unclear.

If I deem a Role too overpowered I have all the rights to disallow the creation of it.
Oh right there is a sheet... But I kinda told everything here already..

What about a list of players? I almost forgot:

1. Nobody
  2. LivingAngryCheese
  3. Victini
  4. SpwnX
  5. Dragonfang
  6. Shazam
  7. Lethosos
  8. Lenscas
  9. Pyure
  10. The_J
  11. RJS
  12. Fowltief
  13. TheEpic
  14. Eruantien
  15. Ljfa
  16. Fraction02
  17. Duckfan77
  18. Nojr

Game starts after christmas if enough players are gathered.

Last edited: