No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Role: Testificate--Normal villager until killed by wolf. Comes back as a Zombie, will kill one player of choice per day, but otherwise 100% neutral role. Loses if killed by wolf *again*.

Rule: Every time someone calls on Dylan, they must also say "ALL HAIL KING DYLAN!" or be smote by the Ugly Stick. (I plan on using this once I dig out my Kobolds Ate My Baby stuff for my next game. It'll be weird.)

Event: Donkeys stampede through the town, causing half of the votes for that day to be lost. This is randomly chosen AND the wolfkill vote is also affected!

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Please choose one.

Day 1 end. Day 2 start inbound.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 start

Today we'll be voting for not only a mayor, But also for one role and rule/event!

Please BOLD your Mayor vote. And please Italic your role vote and Underline your rule/event vote!

To be implemented Roles:
  1. The_J: Vigilanty every day. (kill someone every night)
  2. Dragon_fang: A role that can ask a true of false question every night
  3. Victini: Invincible to standard wolf kill
  4. Lethosos: When killed by wolves will be ressurected and turn into a neutral winning by being the last alive. Gets one kill a night as a neutral.

To be inplemented Rules / Events:
  1. SpwnX: Paint the town blue. Everywhere.
  2. 016Nojr: Giving powerless roles a powerful thing (Be aware of implementation)
  3. TheEpic: Everyone eats carrots from the local pharmacy.
  4. Livingangrycheese: Create a pharmacy to eat carrots from.
  5. RJS: Posh cocktail night. Everyone in the town drinks fancy drinks with silver leaf in.
  6. Ljfa: Enact a daily lynch
  7. SpwnX: TTT Wolf-Tester
  8. Fowltief: Open a dimensional portal for an alternate timeline in whice the opposite happens
  9. Lenscas: A ship with a working cloning device lands just outside the village
  10. Eruantien: The village constructs a silo loaded with explosives in the center of town.
Awaiting change:
  • Lethosos: [please select one of the 3]

If I forgot anyones idea inform me and i'll edit the post. Start day 2!

Last edited:

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
  • Eruantien: [Please decide whice one you want to pick]

If I forgot anyones idea inform me and i'll edit the post. Start day 2!
idk the satellite laser one
The village constructs a bomb silo in the center of town. This will explode in 5 days' time from completion of construction, regardless of the number of remaining players, and will devastate the town. The silo takes two days to build and may be sabotaged during this time, extending its length.
yeah that one

Reactions: dylanpiera

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Vote Pyure

The_J: Vigilante every day(Kill someone every night)

Fowltief: Open a dimensional portal to an alternate timeline in whence the opposite happens.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Fegh. Okay, my submission is the Role: Testificate.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Hey @Someone Else 37 i just noticed you weren't in the game but posting here.. So you're in xD???
I, uhh... what? I did sign up, right?
*checks signup thread*
I just noticed this. My bad so37. I'll get you a role!
Okay, I guess I was a bit too cryptic with my "in" post. It's cleared up now, though, so that's good.

More to the point, now that I have a better understanding of how this game works,
Vote Pyure for Mayor
Vote Victini's wolfproof role
Vote RJS's silver-laced cocktail party thing

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
this is mandatory - vote Pyure :p
vote the_j's role
vote Eruantien's event

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer