NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above is whitelisted. I don`t think wanharith9 has requested a whitelist.. Have fun, but owch.. I have 41 users whitelisted. I`ll go up to 48 is all, sorry for others that failed to get in, if 7 already whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1355123949][/DOUBLEPOST]And don`t ask whitelist me, as sometimes I add falty whitelist data into the whitelist config, so please say your name.. @wanharith9

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
aaaah i got buffer overflow when visiting some 1's to see the force field and now its offline for me the whole time
xD

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
can people join the server and this is my problem or is the server like shutdown or something like that?

lempl31415

Jul 29, 2019
hi could i be on your white list on server im finding some server for plaing because my ould server is everytime shuted down. im 16 years ould and i have average or high experience with FTB mods and all around it. my name is lempl31415.

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
Riot the server is down for me too.

Just to ask NICKEY can i make a lets Play your server with my friend?

If not I am OK with it this is a great server.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
K i thought it might have been something to do with my internet connection if it just me but good to know it not just me

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
um i saw the server was open today at about midnight and when i try to join it said mod missing gregtech (or something like that) does that mean we have to use gregtech now?

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
yes, gregtech is installed in the server now..
can't enter in it yet though, it still that it can't reach the server o.o