NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
NNickeyCraft|Bukkit
Ip: 192.210.136.231:25965
The server is now bukkit.​
Old information about the server is below.​
----------------------------​
We are changing hosts due to one of the hosts FluctisHosting kinda not doing well running my server, and I don't seem want to support 490$ to pay just for 1 GB of ram per year. Yea, no. That's too big, With this new host, restarts are better, you get welcome messages!, and so much faster!​
This map is now be the full map of all. You will need to move about 1500 blocks away to keep your house safe and no longer fatal from griefing..​
But! If there is a major update, then it will be reset! So, be kept up to date!​
Act 14 is basically the rules for now.​
No white list application necessary, yet.
Mystcraft is disabled to lower lag.. Also Mystcraft makes really easy mining holes -.-​
Goto www.nnickey.webs.com/configs to update your config files for the server, this is now required as of now.​
Report a bad person into a case or ban? www.nnickey.webs.com/report
Look at the list of case reports? Google Docs
Someone needs to help me with pictures for this topic...
Game-play : Always easy.
15 slots with 4096MB ram :p Server CPU says it 'iUltimate' which refers to Intel Ultimate CPU or other?
And that`s it for now.... See you on? and DONT GRIEF....

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the server went down, I am starting it back up.. May take time..[DOUBLEPOST=1352761396][/DOUBLEPOST]Banned Spencer8021.. He was subspicious anyway.

Restarted due to chunk error.

Huh.. Server ran out of memory.. Restarting...

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Might need to reboot your computer if that sort of problem persists. The computer has a limited number of threads per reboot, once it runs out nothing will seem to have the memory to operate anymore.

Override_crash

Jul 29, 2019
You should disable Portal guns and mystcraft just due too lagg in a open server will join as soon as you do that.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
You should disable Portal guns and mystcraft just due too lagg in a open server will join as soon as you do that.
just go in to your client setting and disabled seethrou portals that will fix portalgun lag mystacraft is to good to be disabled D:

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Woop woop! IP changed.. Now just waiting for authorization servers to be reloaded and ready.

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the server went down, I am starting it back up.. May take time..[DOUBLEPOST=1352761396][/DOUBLEPOST]Banned Spencer8021.. He was subspicious anyway.

Restarted due to chunk error.

Huh.. Server ran out of memory.. Restarting...
why was i banned i didnt have a damn thing with me when banned

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
Simpy, over 6 people said there stuff were lost and 5 of them said it was you spencer..[DOUBLEPOST=1353452998][/DOUBLEPOST]
I`ll test shortly.

was just about to ask the same and dat plotting against spencer Lolololol

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING! THE SERVER IS NOW UPDATING TO THE MOST RECENT F-T-B SERVER. PLEASE USE THE RECENT LAUNCHER AND UPDATE YOUR CLIENT!. Thanks.

johnnymac17

Jul 29, 2019
I try to join but my connection times out

It now says extra bees and a different version of portal gun are needed, Extra bees isnt in the newest version