NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
{Content Deleted by NNickey}
[DOUBLEPOST=1356409685][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry about public post of IP. Everyone told him to calm down anyway.

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Want to talk about childishness while posting someones IP on a public forum?
That's rich.
Thank you for further showing why people shouldn't go to your server.

And it was one person, who you obviously gave my coords to because he immediately made a beeline there.
After I whispered you the coords none the less admin.

Well played in proving my point.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
This forum is not to deal with bans that are given on the server.
Handle this in a PM message or on the server forums(if they have one).

Also NNickey we do not act like a child and start posting other people there info here. You are warned for this.

Please everyone keep it civil from now. And lets stop this discussion.

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
This forum is not to deal with bans that are given on the server.
Handle this in a PM message or on the server forums(if they have one).

Also NNickey we do not act like a child and start posting other people there info here. You are warned for this.

Please everyone keep it civil from now. And lets stop this discussion.
Since I see you changed the topic title, It needs to be set to 1.4.6 if you please.
Also FYI. You made a spelling error on your thing on the bottom of your name. sollutions > solutions.

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Want to talk about childishness while posting someones IP on a public forum?
That's rich.
Thank you for further showing why people shouldn't go to your server.

And it was one person, who you obviously gave my coords to because he immediately made a beeline there.
After I whispered you the coords none the less admin.

Well played in proving my point.
Just maby this isn't a server for you. Go find a different one and seriously never reply ever agian. Thanks..

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Just maby this isn't a server for you. Go find a different one and seriously never reply ever agian. Thanks..

I had no intention of going back.
Why that isn't obvious to you is beyond me.

But thank you for supplying further reason why no one really should.
After all, if your going to pull what you have.
Who'd want to?

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
I had no intention of going back.
Why that isn't obvious to you is beyond me.

But thank you for supplying further reason why no one really should.
After all, if your going to pull what you have.
Who'd want to?
Errm. I recommend just forgetting about it because normally vanilla servers get griefed anyway.
And also, the moderator/administrator above said to keep this civil.. Your just trying to get me back into saying the exact same reasons.. Now stop, this post won`t need to be bumped that frequently. If it does, i`ll request a mod to delete all your replys. Just find something else and I don't really care if no one joins my server after all. I made the money to pay 425$ per year, and its not hard at all since I got 21,000$ inside my bank account... Now just leave since you just wont want it.. Leave.. Now...

Andrew Vasquez

Jul 29, 2019
NNickey I want to play on the server please can you put iy up watcher is just mad and he will always be :D Please put the server up

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
The server is having multiple problems with the server map. The server is up now with a new one for now. Sorry. This map might be the permanent one now.

frozora

Jul 29, 2019
i get this error..Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in world tick

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a HIGH request to set gregtech ic2 recipies to EASY, the world simply could not do so due to someone making a nuclear reactor already. We are going to do a new map.. Sorry :(