NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
the web is not on so i dont have the config, can you only upload the config to mediafire or something and post it here please? :D

SynLoL

frozora

Jul 29, 2019
Nickey how would you justify this: this guy asked me to tp to him then he flys into the sky with his jetpack right before i tp
and kills me on purpose, then i come back and kill him and keep his things what would you do[DOUBLEPOST=1358019427][/DOUBLEPOST]then he proceeds to say fuck you in chat spamming me

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
hey why you in the good host you change the map? you can like copy the other map and place it in the new sv - host thing ? really that map is not broken or anything

Yobi

Jul 29, 2019
If it's not an issue, it WOULD be nice to transfer the old map over or at least give me a little bit of the stuff I had on the old map. I didn't even realize it was being taken down and it kinda sucks that we made that stuff there.

1998lon

Jul 29, 2019
Could you keep the map that is on the old server please? i have finaly gotn started and all my friends on the server has too please

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
hey i trying to go to the vanilla sv but say =

You don´t have FML installed, you cannot connect to this server

so i cant and i wanna enter please someone know the problem?

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
The old map is litterly 13GB and it would take days to transfer it.

hey i trying to go to the vanilla sv but say =
You don´t have FML installed, you cannot connect to this server
so i cant and i wanna enter please someone know the problem?
Get www.feed-the-beast.com and download DireWolf20 pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1358300435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nickey how would you justify this: this guy asked me to tp to him then he flys into the sky with his jetpack right before i tp
and kills me on purpose, then i come back and kill him and keep his things what would you do[DOUBLEPOST=1358019427][/DOUBLEPOST]then he proceeds to say fuck you in chat spamming me
If you just report it :p? www.nnickey.webs.com/report

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
server isnt coming up....
Remember frozora, there is a sleep function. Try joining, it might be asleep!
Edit: Even if the server says its offline on the motd, it might be asleep... You will get a kick message saying its starting up if you try.

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
hey NNickey the sv do not have sleeping funcction, i try to enter anything happend, the sv is OFF you have problems with the host or something???

frozora

Jul 29, 2019
yea the server doesnt have a sleep function... it has an idle function where it going into a state where you cant eneter it but then it starts up again
now its just plain OFF

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
the sv really is baad, what is happening, before was good now like go away all the time D: please tell what is happening D:

frozora

Jul 29, 2019
so like, the server is down for almost 18 hours of the day ._. and there is not " wake up" the server thing