NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like fragnet.net is having a problem starting up. We submitted a ticket and the problem will be solved in a moment or so.

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
Why... why another map reset !!! i was going soo good !! but now map reset and to do it more fucking we spawn in the middle of the ocean WHY !

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
hey whats up with the myscraft age registration ? i see the page but :
1º i do not know the Id of the Age, so if you can conect and say me the ID please.
2º I Cant Edit the Page to put something in there
3º And whats up ith TimeStamp ? what you mean with that? if is Eternal Day, Eternal Night, Slow time ETC.? or when the age was created Aprox.?

Reactions: NNickey

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, URL mistake.. You do this.. Use www.nnickey.webs.com/mcwr[DOUBLEPOST=1359502667][/DOUBLEPOST]Timestamp is a form setting, cant disable it. Its just the time of when its made.[DOUBLEPOST=1359502819][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey whats up with the myscraft age registration ? i see the page but :
1º i do not know the Id of the Age, so if you can conect and say me the ID please.
2º I Cant Edit the Page to put something in there
3º And whats up ith TimeStamp ? what you mean with that? if is Eternal Day, Eternal Night, Slow time ETC.? or when the age was created Aprox.?
Posted your fix above.
/\ Same thing for me
Fixxed.

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
someone that have my linking book or NNickey please enter the sv quickly D: for a accident i cant go back to my age XDDD (im a idiot i know, every time keep 2 liniking books.. xD) so please nnickey, LTK, frozora, and danzas i think have a linking book to my world, please come to the sv and go create another one in my world and give it to me please xD

SynysterLol

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server off or in sleep mode? i try joing and it says " Connection timed out: connect- Failed to connect"

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
The server turns off at 7pm eastern Pacific time ever day for me and dose not turn back on untill the moring

Brankitox

Jul 29, 2019
hey nnickey i cant conect to the sv, like i cant, all the time for me is off i dont know why please help

Andrew Vasquez

Jul 29, 2019
NNickey! I was wondering if the server is still up? I thought you where done with the server so I stopped playing on it :( PLEASE REPLY[DOUBLEPOST=1367162207][/DOUBLEPOST]NNickey! I was wondering if the server is still up? I thought you where done with the server so I stopped playing on it :( PLEASE REPLY