NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

shammys9

Jul 29, 2019
since whitlist is happening soon can u whitelist me
IGN: shammys9
i would like to play a ftb server and am freinds with catman a current playe he refered me to this post
i amso bad with typos so mind my typos

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Paid : combat1101, CRHalby, xtake3x, Shabonix, rebelwolf, ninjahobojoe, LTK_Buckshottz, slyfox98

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
Can you white list me Nickey.
I have talked to you on the server and I have been playing on it before the whitelist.
IGN:wyatt567
Please tell me when I can get back on.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomthe40

A question, would you be able to put up the rules on the forum post? Would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Tom

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
gusgillis1

Im guessing you added the whitelist to sort out the griefers that have been occuring lately?

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Nick xtake3x griefed me and he destroy all my chest because said the chest lag and i have to destroy it myself so can you ban him or at least look at the report and crhalby can back me up and also he was trying to help me stop xtake3x from griefing so he got killed multiple time bye xtake3x( if you want pic i can show him griefing and him admitting it).

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
lol did you see the part where i got killed like 20 time because he was mad at me for not wanting to fight back and trying to ignore him(or something like that)

victini657

Jul 29, 2019
victini657
not whitelisted for some reason
also, i'm holding all of frozora's precious UU-matter
just to think about

mjzambrano25

Jul 29, 2019
This server isent temporary anymore, so the server is now made perma! Hurrah! :eek:
NNickeyCraft
The IP has changed to another new host !!!
Using | Most Recent FTB Release |

Ip: 46.105.151.96:25613

There will be a white list, so to be granted, post your username here below my red text of 'Whitelist names'. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for registering and inserting your name. We will only accept 35 whitelisted users. There is currently 26 users whitelisted and 3 remaining slots!
Please for the sake of my heart, try to act +14 since
I hate having to ban little kids (5-7) and they complain on my topic
about being banned and type on the topic ,"THIS SERVER SUCKS" .
No white list application necessary!
Mystcraft is disabled! Sorry, too much lag!
Not really any play style, just normal fun?
Hold on, still making inventions for the pictures.
Game-play : All easy.
24 slots with 2048MB ram : l
And that`s it for now.... See you on?
IGN: mjzambrano25

firestorm29876

Jul 29, 2019
firestorm29876 referred by mjzambrano25 and shammys9 who have already been whitelisted, I've loved minecraft and been here since alpha, I would love to play on a fun server, with my freinds.

Thank you for your time.