Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
ok i went to someones place with 269 tile ent. and someone has a RIDICULOUS tree farm and like 5 boilers. And it crashed the server. Due to im sure massive memory consumption. Im sorry but thats a little extreme. Gotta use a bit of common sense here guys.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
really I dont even have my farms going that bad and Berry people can readd stuff into the pack that has that .disabled at the end by using the ftb launcher by going to the edit packs button and finding and readding the mod file

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... Dats no bueno... I have only used vanilla spawners to gather mob essence then used the mob essence in short bursts to stock up. Just keep an eye on your machines guys...

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Casa De Berry
CMehmC6.jpg
Full Gallery with more pics http://imgur.com/a/k1Vj2#0

volthunter

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: volthunter

Expirience: i have played since 1.4.7 beta and played mods for 2 years on and off but i'm quite new to the FeedTheBeast ModPack

Reason: The main reason i want to join the server is i recently lost my server and im now looking for a new one that will also have a fun and friendly community which wont keep destroying my house every other day

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: volthunter

Expirience: i have played since 1.4.7 beta and played mods for 2 years on and off but i'm quite new to the FeedTheBeast ModPack

Reason: The main reason i want to join the server is i recently lost my server and im now looking for a new one that will also have a fun and friendly community which wont keep destroying my house every other day
Added
IGN : bgibson
Minecraft Expertice been playing on the direwolf pack for about a year
Why you want to join : my old server shut down because of funds...just want to find a new server
added

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
i don;t think berry knows the server is off,
berry you should give acces to moderators to server restart.

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
Im betting it has something to do with someone going overboard with something again... Unless the promised land decided to start spawning pixies suddenly. Then that could cause it, then again theres nothing loading chunks there atm

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
i was on the server when went offline, had spawner turned off, was just building thaumcraft room so i dont know what could have cause it.
I was also the only player on the server.