Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheGyroKid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TheGyroKid
MinecraftExperience :Haven't played that much with mods but I've played FTB a lot on SP and I've been waiting for a server to play on for quite some time now.
Why I want to join : I've been wanting to play on a server like this for awhile now and just looking for a friendly server to play on that's a small whitelisted server with FTB and survival server.
I already tried to join the server and I had troubles with the mod pack but I got it working now.

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
We'll looks like I chose an awful time to get wrapped up in schoolwork. I'm guessing the server is not up yet? And anyone want to work together to jumpstart the map? And are mining well machines allowed?

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
We'll looks like I chose an awful time to get wrapped up in schoolwork. I'm guessing the server is not up yet? And anyone want to work together to jumpstart the map? And are mining well machines allowed?
Yep you did and nope and jumpstart? and i think so

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : I_Da_Best
Minecraft Expertice : ive had minecraft for about 2 years and have been plying with mods for like 2 months
Why you want to join : To start a new adventure in the direwolf20 mod pack and have fun with people

Added![DOUBLEPOST=1395970409][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : vtech250
Minecraft Expertice: I've been playing minecraft for about 4 years, and just started FTB a year ago maybe more.
Why you want to join : Want to meet new people, learn new things, and just a generally good time.
( i saw you said you're switching hosts so i didn't know if i could apply and wait or how thats works :s )
Added!

IGN : I_Da_Best
Minecraft Expertice : ive had minecraft for about 2 years and have been plying with mods for like 2 months
Why you want to join : To start a new adventure in the direwolf20 mod pack and have fun with people
Added!

IGN : Minecraften22 (my username tells)
Minecraft Expertice : played minecraft in about 2-3 years still have a lot to learn but with multiplayer it just makes it better to learn stuff :D
Why you want to join : well im bad at both tech and magic mods but server's like this can make me learn stuff, stuff about mods, what they are used too,
and then i just really want to play on with a server with not that much banned stuff but i don't like hard mode or pvp but i give it a try :)
Do not meet the requirements, sorry....[DOUBLEPOST=1395970445][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : TheGyroKid
MinecraftExperience :Haven't played that much with mods but I've played FTB a lot on SP and I've been waiting for a server to play on for quite some time now.
Why I want to join : I've been wanting to play on a server like this for awhile now and just looking for a friendly server to play on that's a small whitelisted server with FTB and survival server.
I already tried to join the server and I had troubles with the mod pack but I got it working now.
Added![DOUBLEPOST=1395970479][/DOUBLEPOST]So yeah obviously the new servers running :)
Check the main post for whats added, changed

Trangprodigy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xstastix
Minecraft Experience: Played modded minecraft for about a year
Why i want to join: i wanted to join a friendly server instead of constantly getting griefed ^_^

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Berry we have a griefer someone stolen some of the strongboxes. including mine and stevy.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Berry we have a griefer someone stolen some of the strongboxes. including mine and stevy.
I'll look into it after work but strong boxes cannot be removed unless wrenched by the owner. Unless you left them public for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
I think I know what happen to the Strongbox. If you left them not protect, then anyone can take them.But (thinking real hard) berry did say he was goin to get the quarry age, when the server shutdown. 12am central wed. But the server came bk up, after that next day. people thought they had time. Some people lay some box's down. I got some material n store it, mostly Tinker construct stuff. When I login, went to quarry age, most Box where gone. and Tc i store wasn't included. Guessing berry save world was up to a Point. If you miss out on deadline. Sorry.. Very Very Sorry.. Have My deeepst sympathy :oops::(
I feel real bad, those try HARD to get everything out before Reset. Berry prob didn't know the server came back.. Hope the best foe everyone else..

On second thing.. berry could you check on the Tardis plugin.. For some reason I can't make one. I have everything. with the update to 2.6. still i can't create a Seed.. watch video 3 times.. Could you figure out,TY.

dalex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dalex_xD
Age; 22
Just playing direwolf20 to chill and relax and have fun with people I tried other server nut people don't follow rules hoping I could play on your server and have fun with othere people just to pass time :)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
I think I know what happen to the Strongbox. If you left them not protect, then anyone can take them.But (thinking real hard) berry did say he was goin to get the quarry age, when the server shutdown. 12am central wed. But the server came bk up, after that next day. people thought they had time. Some people lay some box's down. I got some material n store it, mostly Tinker construct stuff. When I login, went to quarry age, most Box where gone. and Tc i store wasn't included. Guessing berry save world was up to a Point. If you miss out on deadline. Sorry.. Very Very Sorry.. Have My deeepst sympathy :oops::(
I feel real bad, those try HARD to get everything out before Reset. Berry prob didn't know the server came back.. Hope the best foe everyone else..

On second thing.. berry could you check on the Tardis plugin.. For some reason I can't make one. I have everything. with the update to 2.6. still i can't create a Seed.. watch video 3 times.. Could you figure out,TY.
Your probably right. I thought o that this morning. That's why I made a time of midnight. The next morning at 6 am central i moved the map and later that day it automatically started and people may have thought they had time. Sorry guys but if you can't follow directions I can't help you. I'll look into tardis with ya tonight if your on.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Because of the thing with the strongboxes I lost ALL my base :mad:!!!! All the hard work for nothing!!

Hate to say it but I gave you guys like 2 days to move it. The point of a restart is to start over anyways. That way the new people are on the same page as the rest. If we all help each other out we will make it back to where we were in no time.

BlueNinjar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : BlueNinjar
Minecraft Expertice
Why you want to join : I want to join as i have beee playing single player for too long, The fact that i can go into gamemode kills them game for me. Plus it would be nice to meet new friends.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : BlueNinjar
Minecraft Expertice
Why you want to join : I want to join as i have beee playing single player for too long, The fact that i can go into gamemode kills them game for me. Plus it would be nice to meet new friends.
ADDED![DOUBLEPOST=1396048452][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : rvdmaazen
MinecraftExperience : Have played FTB for about a year right now, minecraft for about 2 years or so.
Why I want to join : I am looking for a server with a friendly and active community to play direwolf with.
ADDED

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dalex_xD
Age; 22
Just playing direwolf20 to chill and relax and have fun with people I tried other server nut people don't follow rules hoping I could play on your server and have fun with othere people just to pass time :)
ADDED

Kyvan525

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : Morgan1401
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing Vanilla Minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 1 year. :p
Why you want to join : I have friends that play on this server and I want to try the mods and have a good time with the people that play.