New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewoon Jop

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 questions.
Is unleashed modpack the "replacement" of the ultimate modpack?
And will Gregtech and Modular powersuits stay out of the pack?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 questions.
Is unleashed modpack the "replacement" of the ultimate modpack?
And will Gregtech and Modular powersuits stay out of the pack?
"Unleashed" is the non-GT version (much like ngt of the betapacks), mainly because it contains Tinker's construct, and mDiyo </3 Greg and viceversa

Jaitley

Jul 29, 2019
I just discovered Microblocks right before Unleashed came out. Now it's gone correct? Sad, I was looking forward to seeing what all designs could be done with that. :(

Kiwisz

Jul 29, 2019
Immibis's is better for now :p hopefully once mod authors start using ForgeMultipart we'll start seeing some cool things like two seperate mod's wires occupying the same block. But at release I think it only has support for vanilla blocks =\

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Immibis's is better for now :p hopefully once mod authors start using ForgeMultipart we'll start seeing some cool things like two seperate mod's wires occupying the same block. But at release I think it only has support for vanilla blocks =\

Engineer's Toolbox does something similar in being able to take MJ and EU and output the two (and converting it). You can, according to the design, route liquids, energy, and items through a 1 block space.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please give the help desk a day or so with the new packs. We do not help with beta packs, and now that they're released we'll have to filter out who's still using the beta packs.
First thing to do before you open a ticket: MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT USING THE BETA PACKS. We still don't provide any assistance with any beta packs, even these ones.

ThatOneGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Immibis's is better though :D

Immibis's microblocks are a great idea for those who miss RP microblocks, but I wouldn't say they are better. I had mentioned them to Myrathi and Arashi in one of his streams, and they both burst out laughing, saying that they are perfectly fine for singleplayer, but they would kill a server due to their implementation.

MrHohenheim

Jul 29, 2019
new unleashed version for server have some bug... portalgun 1100 id problem for logistic pipe .. i dont know why not check the IDs and test server cant start.. (sorry for my englis not my main lang)

Reactions: Jerx99

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
new unleashed version for server have some bug... portalgun 1100 id problem for logistic pipe .. i dont know why not check the IDs and test server cant start.. (sorry for my englis not my main lang)

Yup, same here... Server crashed upon first startup without modifying anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.