New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the Mods from the Unleashed Pack to put in the Unhinged Pack. I Test it with Bibliocraft, GraviSuite, Nether Ores, MP Addon and Enchanting Plus an it Works perfectly. So test it with your favourite Mods ;)

Brilliant thanks, tried it this morning getting close to the experience I love in ultimate

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke i went to Private Packs and i put in the code. It isn't working. What should i do?

First give us more information. Such as which code your trying to use. What happens when you try to use it. How badly are you misspelling the code. That sort of thing. :D

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke i went to Private Packs and i put in the code. It isn't working. What should i do?

You should not ask Slowpoke tech support questions, and not do so on a News thread.

Use the tech support section of the forums. Or search in it, as your problem has likely already been solved, and there's probably a thread out there to tell you what to do.

Seroth

Jul 29, 2019

also if im not mistaken caps matter. seems like I did one without them once and it didn't work.. so make sure you use capitals if the code has them.

Gametweeka

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished my first 40 hours on the Unleashed pack and I'm pleased to say I've not encountered a single crash or bug. I just want to thank all those involved with this packs creation including all of the wonderful modders out there. THANK YOU

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished my first 40 hours on the Unleashed pack and I'm pleased to say I've not encountered a single crash or bug. I just want to thank all those involved with this packs creation including all of the wonderful modders out there. THANK YOU

And then it crashed. :p

Gametweeka

Jul 29, 2019
And then it crashed. :p

You Jinx

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!
Time: 7/27/13 6:17 AM
Description: Updating screen events
java.lang.NullPointerException

In all fairness I caused it by adding a mod. Took it out and it's back to smooth sailing. ;)

MajorWolf2

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have a question for anybody willing to listen. I just downloaded FTB Unleashed and FTB Unhinged, I was messing around in Unleashed checking out what was new and all that. But every few minutes my game would crash saying it was out of memory. I checked the launcher options and it said that I had 1.0 gbs allocated which is the max. So who should I contact for help or advice?

Squirrel Mclovin

Jul 29, 2019
From what I understand: these three packs SHOULD be forward compatible with 1.6. If that is the case, how would worlds created with these packs react to mods like Redpower 2 and Xycraft, if they were to be added later with the 1.6 update?

I guess what I'm asking is if you start a world with Unleashed, Unhinged, or DW_20 modpacks, will it require another restart at the 1.6 update to add Redpower, Xycraft (assuming they are released for it), or some other mod similar to those?[DOUBLEPOST=1374962235][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked the launcher options and it said that I had 1.0 gbs allocated which is the max.

I had this problem too. I was using 32 bit Java instead of 64 bit. Once I was using the right one, everything was good. Maybe try that?

MajorWolf2

Jul 29, 2019
I had this problem too. I was using 32 bit Java instead of 64 bit. Once I was using the right one, everything was good. Maybe try that?

I use a 64-bit java it's the only thing that works on my computer. I haven't had this problem in months though. I've used DW20's pack for hours at a time with no problem before. So I was wondering if it was because the 2 packs were new and still in beta mode.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
I use a 64-bit java it's the only thing that works on my computer. I haven't had this problem in months though. I've used DW20's pack for hours at a time with no problem before. So I was wondering if it was because the 2 packs were new and still in beta mode.

Try re-installing the latest 64-bit java. If it is limiting you to 1GB, then it was run with 32-bit (which will run on a 64-bit OS)

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Small question, anyone having problems with villagers either randomly disappearing or porting through walls? I have my villagers warehoused into some spaces so they can't escape, yet sometimes they either completely disappear or, in this case, port through the back wall and I have to recapture them.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Small question, anyone having problems with villagers either randomly disappearing or porting through walls? I have my villagers warehoused into some spaces so they can't escape, yet sometimes they either completely disappear or, in this case, port through the back wall and I have to recapture them.
No problems yet. Will keep a look out though.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
Daemonblue, are they all in the same small space? If they don't have lots of room to move, or they all try to crowd into one section, they will push each other through single walls. Two-block thick walls will stop them from going through completely, though they will then suffocate when pushed into a wall if the top layer isn't partially not there, like fences.

IF this is the problem, could easily be something else. This is a vanilla problem that's been there for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.