New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romat

Jul 29, 2019
he may have installed Mo Creatures or something like that (I didn't see it but he definitely wasn't using 1.6)
Mo' Creatures' horses are not exactly the same as 1.6 horses, even if they are made by the same guy :p

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of new modpacks .. trying using the private code "UHS" .. it's a very fun and easy new pack! Honest!

Ragnoff

Mar 25, 2013
Where would we ask questions about the new UHS server? I realized I don't even know how to make any healing items... As one does not heal naturally, thank matters!

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so nothing early game, OK! I see that I will die a lot!

Some of the Biomes O' Plenty biomes will give you a chance for early healing, but that means getting lucky and finding the right ones (since there's loads of biomes in BoP). I know it's intended for hardcore game mode, but unless you're familiar with all the mods in the pack, I'd just go with normal to start with. :p

MikeTheJedi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm always crashing on the FTB Unleashed. And I can't even play the Unhinged. It crashes while it's loading. And my Unleashed server won't work. Plz fix this. :(

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
I'm always crashing on the FTB Unleashed. And I can't even play the Unhinged. It crashes while it's loading. And my Unleashed server won't work. Plz fix this.

There is a support section, with specific threads for each of the modpacks. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/the-mod-pack-bugs.26/ Please post there and provide more detail so that someone may be able to help out. Be specific when describing your crash (what you'e doing, any blocks you are placing, etc) and please include the console and crash log. As a first step, try to force download both packs and see if that helps the client issues you're having. Many of us aren't having such issues, and there are some Unleashed servers already running,so we'll need more information to help you.

Lazorturkey

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't find this question yet anywhere in here. What is the maximum input speed for buildcraft quarry on the unleashed mod pack? FTBwiki has the speeds for it in some of the other packs but I havent been able to find that yet for this one.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why the Advanced machines mod isn't in the new packs?[DOUBLEPOST=1374795678][/DOUBLEPOST]
I couldn't find this question yet anywhere in here. What is the maximum input speed for buildcraft quarry on the unleashed mod pack? FTBwiki has the speeds for it in some of the other packs but I havent been able to find that yet for this one.

The multi meter says it requests 500.
Checking the line says it actually only pulls 50-60. Kinda twiches back in forth between the two.

Cashean

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a download for the New Direwolf20 server pack. A few guys and I want to give it a try.

The server side not client

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
After playing the packs, I am gravitating towards Unhinged. Even though I'm sad that most of my favourite mods aren't in the pack I can't live without gregtech.

Andy2k

Jul 29, 2019
After playing the packs, I am gravitating towards Unhinged. Even though I'm sad that most of my favourite mods aren't in the pack I can't live without gregtech.

You can use the Mods from the Unleashed Pack to put in the Unhinged Pack. I Test it with Bibliocraft, GraviSuite, Nether Ores, MP Addon and Enchanting Plus an it Works perfectly. So test it with your favourite Mods ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.