New Mod Pack Added

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
I was happy when i see DW20 mod pack but I dont know what i do wrong but it keep rainning chicken in all of my world.
Is that a special effects or is it just me getting it.

_HyDrAg_

Jul 29, 2019
where should i direct support questions for the direwolf20 pack? I have no idea why or if its a mod and i've just never heard of it but its raining exploding chickens in my world. no idea why.
Same here. Do you think there is any reason for that? Its really annoying and I get lags because of that.

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
I was happy when i see DW20 mod pack but I dont know what i do wrong but it keep rainning chicken in all of my world.
Is that a special effects or is it just me getting it.
I just tested this in my world and the answer is minecraft seems to really dislike you for some reason i get just regular rain maybe try deleteing the direwolf folder and redownloading it other then that idk what to do
kinda disappointanted i thought it would be cool to see raining exploding chickens but i know it would get old

Sheant

Jul 29, 2019
where should i direct support questions for the direwolf20 pack? I have no idea why or if its a mod and i've just never heard of it but its raining exploding chickens in my world. no idea why.
Me 2. Redownloaded. Tried to change some settings. Exploding chickens keep raining down. No clue what is wrong. Same problem is not present in the Mindcrack pack, not even when I redownload that one....

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
I also suffer from raining chickens. I added the latest version of Rei's Minimap, and it seemed to behave OK. Then I went mining, and when I came back above ground I saw the following:

2012-12-25_01.25.51.png

2012-12-25_01.27.52.png

2012-12-25_01.28.06.png

When the chickens 'land', they disappear. When I log off and close FTB, and then restart they reappear. :confused:

Edit: Disabling the Minimap does not remedy this. I'm baffled.

_HyDrAg_

Jul 29, 2019
I think the raining chicken problem happens only when you install additional mods on direwolf20s pack. I have optifine and I have the problem. Marcel van Dongen has Reis minimap and he has the problem too. The chickens dont seem to explode though (at least for me). Here are pics for two different worlds:
2012-12-25_01.38.05.png
2012-12-25_01.19.37.png

mark

Jul 29, 2019
I am also getting raining/exploding chickens.
No extra mods, have reinstalled twice. Same effect.
OS related bug?
Running on win7 64 home 4GB allocated to MC Server, 1 client.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
raining/exploding chickens ???? now that is something i never seen before. direwolf exclusive ? :)))

_HyDrAg_

Jul 29, 2019
I am also getting raining/exploding chickens.
No extra mods, have reinstalled twice. Same effect.
OS related bug?
Running on win7 64 home 4GB allocated to MC Server, 1 client.
I dont think its because of the os because most people have windows 7 and not everybody gets the bug. I have win7 32 home and ~1gb allocated

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, raining chicken with the basic modpack of direwolf20, no extra mods added. Is this a joke or a weird bug? Haha.

_HyDrAg_

Jul 29, 2019
How could such a weird thing happen? I hope it will get resolved soon. I really want to play with the pack.

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
Same here. Do you think there is any reason for that? Its really annoying and I get lags because of that.
Me 2. Redownloaded. Tried to change some settings. Exploding chickens keep raining down. No clue what is wrong. Same problem is not present in the Mindcrack pack, not even when I redownload that one....
I also suffer from raining chickens. I added the latest version of Rei's Minimap, and it seemed to behave OK. Then I went mining, and when I came back above ground I saw the following:

View attachment 683
View attachment 684
View attachment 685

When the chickens 'land', they disappear. When I log off and close FTB, and then restart they reappear. :confused:

Edit: Disabling the Minimap does not remedy this. I'm baffled.

I find out what was wrong it was the special effects from portalgun if u go into portalgun.cfg in Direwolf20/.minecraft/config

then find something like this

####################
# others
####################

others {
# Oh wouldn't you like to know?
I:easterEgg=0

ur one should be on 1 so turn it to 0 = no and the chicken rain will be gone.

Reactions: slimjimjimmy

Conner

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to install the Direwolf20 server pack, it linked me to a url containing the zip and it would not load.
I then noticed that there were a few errors in the console. Anyone have any suggestions or fixes?
http://pastebin.com/5TYMst3R

Devvz

Jul 29, 2019
The download link does not currently work for the mindcrack server. I am getting an error in the console, I think there is a misspelling in the link.
The error:
"Could not open link: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 111"

Any chance somebody could upload their server files somewhere where it can be downloaded? CreeperHost has given me nothing but problems in the past o_O

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
The download link does not currently work for the mindcrack server. I am getting an error in the console, I think there is a misspelling in the link.
The error:
"Could not open link: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 111"

Any chance somebody could upload their server files somewhere where it can be downloaded? CreeperHost has given me nothing but problems in the past o_O

Yeah, they seem to go down at least a couple of times a day from my experience. Slow should really find a reliable provider. Then again I bet there's a behind the scene contract of sorts, and money is always more important than users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.