New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

slipped_hal0

Jul 29, 2019
where should i direct support questions for the direwolf20 pack? I have no idea why or if its a mod and i've just never heard of it but its raining exploding chickens in my world. no idea why.

Reactions: slimjimjimmy

Akizu

Jul 29, 2019
For the complete pack you'll probably have to wait for the premium members to make their videos so they can get some money/exposure from this situation before we can play.

Complete pack will have more mods so I believe it needs a bit more time to put it together, set the configs and ensure everything works the way it should. Also note that Mindcrack and Direwols20's mod packs has just been released so I would expect that they may be still working on some minor adjustments/fixes for those mod packs.

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried adding Rei's Minimap to this modpack, but unfortunately all I get is a black screen. Anyone else have any luck?

[EDIT]
Never mind, got it. I added it wrongly, as well as the wrong version... Oops.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is an over asked question but I haven't had the time to follow the forums or twitch to much lately. Is there a ETA on the ultimate pack yet?

urjuhh

Jul 29, 2019
So , to get the .zip that contains required SERVER files,
you have to run the launcher , change filter settings , select mindcrack pack
press "download server modpack" button..
then the thing launches browser window so it can download the required .zip file...

Now, i appreciate all the work you ppl have done, but if you think that this method is better than providing a wget-friendly link then you really should do something else... like flower arrangements...

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
So, InvTweaks is on a 3rd party port, and the original mod designer isn't releasing anything until January. Well, Immibis doesn't even get home until the 27th, and there is also a 3rd party update for Core and Tubestuff. As well as for EE3. They are both 1.4.6 from a 3rd party, but if InvTweaks can be so, why can't the rest?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ubestuff-5102-core-5105-da-5105/page__st__460
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1540010-equivalent-exchange-3-pre1d/page__st__2140 -Lordmau5, the one who updated InvTweaks, updated EE3

arthahar

Oct 31, 2012
In case InvTweaks it's officially published by mod author in first mod thread post unofficial version.
In ee3 case no like support from mod author.

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
No support, but it does allow, with EE3 and Immibis's Mods, the editing and redistribution of the mod. Which both have open source codes.

vineet

Jul 29, 2019
I can't shift right click on the dw pack. I have to hold right click of move items, it's very slow! Help please.

Airlag

Jul 29, 2019
Great job, Dire!

Just a few questions:
Where is Rei's Minimap? It is already updated it seems.
Why do you use Compact Solars? When using Gravitation Suit, Advanced Solar Panels would be the natural choice.
Will you add Logistics Pipes again?
How will you handle the problem when adding a mod that adds to the world generation? The already existing world will lack the additions.
Don't you think that you should raise the numbers for ore generation a little? You deactivated all but ThermalExpansion Ores. I understand that since these ores are highly configurable, you use them. However, you use a ton of mods and one thing is for sure, you will constantly run short on Iron and Copper, at least until you have built your first Quarry.

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
Never getting updated? that just killed my server then ... great going to have a lot of unhappy people.

Depending on what will be in it when its done, you might be able to upgrade directly to the Ultimate pack from the beta pack when its ready. No guarantee however. But it's your best bet.

That's definitively what I plan to try do on my server anyways. I am waiting for the beta pack's successor to show up, and that will be the Ultimate pack. I might have to do some manual tweaks to make it work depending on how much the Ultimate pack will be different from the beta pack, but I don't really expact too much trouble.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried adding Rei's Minimap to this modpack, but unfortunately all I get is a black screen. Anyone else have any luck?

[EDIT]
Never mind, got it. I added it wrongly, as well as the wrong version... Oops.
What is the correct way? Contemplating doing this myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.