Whitelist Server New FTB Unleashed server [DYNMAP][Whitelisted][Survival][UK][Biomes o' Plenty][New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
UK Based FTB Server

Dedicated Machine 2x Quadcore Xeon 16Gb ram
Plugins - Essentials - GriefProtection - Dynmap - Lift
backups are created every 15 mins with archived backups lasting 2 weeks
Brand new map starting today - only spawn town on so far

Mods Enabled

Biomes o plenty
hats
hat stands
power converters

you will these enabled in your ftb launcher to join the server

Server Rules
  1. Be nice to other players, there here for fun not abuse
  2. No Quarrying in overworld, mining age is provided for all your quarrying needs
  3. Ask permission to use other peoples things.
  4. No Griefing its not very nice :).
  5. No begging for items, if you lose your shiny things from dyeing its not our fault :)
  6. 3 strikes and your out :)
Banned items

1. Crystal chest and its upgrade - they cause lag and have been known to cause corruption
  2. Portal & Grav gun - can be used to grief people
  3. Mining laser - same as above
  4. Auto-Enchanter - known to cause crashes
  5. Mystcraft items - Admin use only as they cause lots of lag when there are too many dimensions
  6. All anchors - Use chunk loaders they are cheaper :)
  7. Wireless jammer - quite buggy atm so not going to risk world corruption
  8. Force Wrench - Have had this crash / corrupt servers when used to pickup solars
These are not set in stone and might be relaxed if we feel users can be trusted with such power (other then the server crashing ones)

Application:

In-Game name:
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:

Server address: mc.m3x.co.uk
dynmap: mc.m3x.co.uk:8123

MagicMilbow

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Diakatarnis,

here is my application for your server, feel free to ask any other questions trough PM

In-Game name:MagicMilbow
Have you ever been banned:Nope.
If so what for?:-
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played trough lots of different modpacks Before Unleashed I´m no expert but I can handle most of the mods.

Regards

/Milbow

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Diakatarnis,

here is my application for your server, feel free to ask any other questions trough PM

In-Game name:MagicMilbow
Have you ever been banned:Nope.
If so what for?:-
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played trough lots of different modpacks Before Unleashed I´m no expert but I can handle most of the mods.

Regards

/Milbow

Whitelsited, welcome :)

Andrew_328

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Avation101
Have you ever been banned: No
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Ive played ftb for about a year now and minecraft for two. I would consider myself a good builder and i will participate in community projects.

MechanID

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

In-Game name: mechanid
Have you ever been banned: no
If so what for?:
Minecraft - played from early beta/
Tekkit/FTB - five month

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Avation101
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Ive played ftb for about a year now and minecraft for two. I would consider myself a good builder and i will participate in community projects.

Whiteslisted, sorry for delay was at work :([DOUBLEPOST=1380633777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello

In-Game name: mechanid
If so what for?:
Minecraft - played from early beta/
Tekkit/FTB - five month

whitelisted

Kyuu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Ahikiyu
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Early Beta

Takirinka

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm with mechanid)
In-Game name: Takirinka
If so what for?:
Minecraft - 2 years
Tekkit/FTB - five month

Ainvar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Posainvar
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so what for?: N/A
I've been playing vanilla for about a year, and modded for half that time. I'm good with AE, Thermal Expansion, and Bees. I still have a lot to learn about Railcraft and MFFS. I like to build a solid automated base and then focus on building cool looking things. This time around I'll probably go lava-less energy, using MFR biofuel into steam boilers and then eventually refined bees. I'd love to join your server.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Posainvar
I've been playing vanilla for about a year, and modded for half that time. I'm good with AE, Thermal Expansion, and Bees. I still have a lot to learn about Railcraft and MFFS. I like to build a solid automated base and then focus on building cool looking things. This time around I'll probably go lava-less energy, using MFR biofuel into steam boilers and then eventually refined bees. I'd love to join your server.

Whitelisted :) sos for delay have been working :(

DarkNintendoGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:DarkNintendoGuy
Have you ever been banned:Yes
If so what for?:Frammed
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:Ive been playing minecraft for 16 months and FTB for around 10

feioncastor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Kairi091
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've very proficient with most Unleashed mods, including (but not limited to) Thermal Expansion, IndustialCraft2, Tinker's Construct, Biomes O Plenty, Applied Energisitics, and other processing/automation mods. I'm somewhat familiar with mods like Thaumcraft, though I'm much more comfortable with tech based mods. I hope to be playing on your server very soon. I have a lot to contribute to an FTB community and I'm very easy to get along with. I don't ever EVER PVP, and I'm always willing to help out fellow players (explaining how to use mods, giving resources when needed, etc.) Thank you, and again, I hope to join you guys very soon.

Magcast

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: magcast
Have you ever been banned: Never
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Ive been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, and FTB since quite some time. i have knowledge in most of the technical mods and a little thaumcraft, tinkers construct and railcraft. i would like to join a community so i can learn how to use all the other mods as well

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Kairi091
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've very proficient with most Unleashed mods, including (but not limited to) Thermal Expansion, IndustialCraft2, Tinker's Construct, Biomes O Plenty, Applied Energisitics, and other processing/automation mods. I'm somewhat familiar with mods like Thaumcraft, though I'm much more comfortable with tech based mods. I hope to be playing on your server very soon. I have a lot to contribute to an FTB community and I'm very easy to get along with. I don't ever EVER PVP, and I'm always willing to help out fellow players (explaining how to use mods, giving resources when needed, etc.) Thank you, and again, I hope to join you guys very soon.

Whiteslited

Whitelisted
In-Game name: magcast
Have you ever been banned: Never
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Ive been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, and FTB since quite some time. i have knowledge in most of the technical mods and a little thaumcraft, tinkers construct and railcraft. i would like to join a community so i can learn how to use all the other mods as well

Whitelisted

SandroB

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Sandro0802
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I'm good at both vanilla and modded minecraft, I've been playing MC since november 2011, and FTB since it came out.