Myrathi's Mod Compendium

mine_my_own_bizz

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else not able to get sponges to be created in the 1.7.10 version?

I have installed FlatSigns alone and it still doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

I have thrown them in water, placed them in water as well as put them out in the rain both thrown and placed.

Using (FlatSigns-1.7.10-universal-2.0.0.17) with (Forge 10.13.2.1230).

mine_my_own_bizz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the report; it's definitely not just you. Don't suppose you know which Forge build it stopped working, do you?

Unfortunately I do not. This is my first foray into updating my modpack to 1.7.10 and this is the first version of Forge I grabbed.

Myrathi

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I do not. This is my first foray into updating my modpack to 1.7.10 and this is the first version of Forge I grabbed.
Not to worry... have a fix that takes an entirely different approach. Update coming shortly.[DOUBLEPOST=1414231074][/DOUBLEPOST]FlatSigns updated to v2.1.0.19.

This can just be dropped in to replace the v2.0.0.17 build. Still supports F1180+.

+ Fixes rain/water not spongifying yellow wool (in recent forge versions).
+ Also adds recipes for sponge (that can be turned off via config).

I track wool differently, now (it should even catch it coming off sheep and being fired by things, too), so if you see anything derpy with the new entity code, lemme know!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: mine_my_own_bizz

Renvolt

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we could get infiniBows to work on TE's invar bow and Redstone Arsenals flux infused bow?

NoopyNolife

Jul 29, 2019
I’m going to release a modpack containing one or more of your mods soon, assuming all the conditions for gaining permission are met. I figured I’d let you know. Here’s a link for information and a detailed mod list on the modpack, in case you’re interested: http://noopynolife.webklik.nl/page/nolifepack
If for any reason I’m not allowed to use your mod, please let me know in time.

Myrathi

Jul 29, 2019
Looks fun. Thanks for paying attention to the permissions/license and thanks for the link. :) More than welcome to use any of them (and check out InfiniBows - it's up-to-date now).

Enjoy! :D

Reactions: CaerMaster

DragonsLover

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Do you plan to make the possibility to translate your mods? You know, with the "lang" folder. Thanks for your reply!

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Myrathi, any update for the Switches mod ported over to 1.7.10? Any dev releases? I am dying for a better lever/switch mod, anything better than backwards vanilla levers.

Last edited:

Mostwanted12354

Jul 29, 2019
@Myrathi
hey, i was curious just like shortybsd if there any chance ur gonna release "Switches mod" for 1.7.10? when i was playing "tech world 2" for 1.6.4 this was awesome. made everything cleaner and more tech savvy. if there is any chance this would make my day =) thanks

Reactions: shortybsd

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
@Myrathi
hey, i was curious just like shortybsd if there any chance ur gonna release "Switches mod" for 1.7.10? when i was playing "tech world 2" for 1.6.4 this was awesome. made everything cleaner and more tech savvy. if there is any chance this would make my day =) thanks
If he would release the source I could fix it pretty quick.