My quarry is OP, where do I shove all my stone?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
lol, screw you then, I'm not liking your post, even though I like it... :p

163 and counting, without even trying.

God, i love these forums :D

Reactions: Hydra

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Having to refrain from laughing out loud, as I'm sneakily looking at these forums while at work :p Such a naughty boy...

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
use the extra utilities mod to compress it into octuple compressed cobblestone (each block of which contains 43million cobble) and then use those to build a castle :)

edit: oops, sorry for being on topic

further edit: each block is 175 max sized quarries worth of solid stone (bedrock to y64)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
meh, all this void pipe talk makes me sad. ive used a million and a half cobblestone in 5 days in two recyclers only consuming 4eu/t. Use a deep storage unit or quantum chest for storage.

Reactions: PhilHibbs

dlord

Jul 29, 2019
Deep Storage Units if you have MFR. Then feed them to recyclers later if you wish.

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
I have to go with scrap. Not long finished my scrap setup, 20 Recyclers each overclocked with 5 overclockers all feeding into a dimentional barrel. Then from that barrel to 5 mass fabs.
UU matter rocks.:)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you ever have more than one mass fab?

A factory?

There's an easily reachable limit to how many HV solar panels you can put on a single mass fabricator. At that point, you can just get another one. When you can make so many HV solar panels a single mass fabricator doesn't cost you all that much.

Matter fabricators are another story entirely.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
A factory?

There's an easily reachable limit to how many HV solar panels you can put on a single mass fabricator. At that point, you can just get another one. When you can make so many HV solar panels a single mass fabricator doesn't cost you all that much.

Matter fabricators are another story entirely.
If you could supply enough scrap, that limit would be 326 solar panels... since you can't, it's actually 1954. Not exactly easily reachable.
Matter fabricators are capped at 8192 EU/t (not EU/p) so they do have a limit of 16 HV solars.

WaterTipper

Jul 29, 2019
Shove them into Recyclers and autocraft the scrap into scrapboxes, firing out of a clock-wired dispenser.
Who knows, you might actually get lucky.

Reactions: PeggleFrank
Status
Not open for further replies.