64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Geeves

Jul 29, 2019
Been having problems with the mega down loader, every time it gets to about 10% or 1.0-1.1m it stops downloading. Tried all three and none would complete.

-Setup a mega account and still could not get past the 10% mark.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Been having problems with the mega down loader, every time it gets to about 10% or 1.0-1.1m it stops downloading. Tried all three and none would complete.

-Setup a mega account and still could not get past the 10% mark.

Sorry I can't host it myself and no one liked making an account to download from 4shared and I dislike the ads on mediafire.

Geeves

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried on Google chrome had no problems still couldn't on firefox so if anyone else has this problem its worth a shot.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Please post missing or broken textures here not at Soartex or Wolfhound.

If the pack just doesn't work at all for you I can't help. Continued updates to 1.5 will probably be rare. I need to know if 1.6 textures are missing/broken for different mods. Screenshots please.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New 1.6 download... has most of the new Thermal Expansion stuff, dynamo textures are broken... for now just ignore them.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New 1.6 , includes Steve's carts and some TE3 stuff amongst other things.. I can no longer keep track of what I have updated <.<

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New update for 1.6 , Mattellurgy, Emasher core , Some other mods I can't remember ...lots of stuffs.

Alix95

Jul 29, 2019
Love the Mix pack, I just am wondering why the Thaumcraft and Ars Magicka ores are set in very light stone compared to the rest of the supported ores. They still look great, just weird because they stand out so much.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Another update to 1.6[DOUBLEPOST=1386564549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love the Mix pack, I just am wondering why the Thaumcraft and Ars Magicka ores are set in very light stone compared to the rest of the supported ores. They still look great, just weird because they stand out so much.

I haven't gotten around to them as they are shaped differently then the other ores.

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
Aloha, great job with this project man. This pack is doing a really great job of making this mod pack feel more like a whole game instead of just a mashing of mods. Though I have an idea (you can take it or leave it) but I feel with this pack it should have a larger moon and more detail on stars.

EDIT: Would there be any chance in getting this pack working for underground biomes?

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Aloha, great job with this project man. This pack is doing a really great job of making this mod pack feel more like a whole game instead of just a mashing of mods. Though I have an idea (you can take it or leave it) but I feel with this pack it should have a larger moon and more detail on stars.

EDIT: Would there be any chance in getting this pack working for underground biomes?

Its on the to do list. New mods not yet covered are kinda waiting on the whole "releasing new packs" thing.