64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jaded I really enjoy your texture pack! However, I seem to have found a bug with the harvest craft textures when used with Magic Farm 2. Most (if not all) of the harvest craft crops don't appear change texture as they grow.

I compared the contents of the textures in your pack to those in harvest craft and found the number of files for the various growth stages of the crops differ and often many of your textures are replicated. For instance with lettuce harvest craft uses 3 unique textures while your pack contains 8 textures. Additionally, the first 3 lettuce textures are identical in your pack! So what happens is harvest craft is just using those 3 identical textures for the different growth stages (ignoring textures 4-8) and visually it appears the crops are not growing...

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jaded I really enjoy your texture pack! However, I seem to have found a bug with the harvest craft textures when used with Magic Farm 2. Most (if not all) of the harvest craft crops don't appear change texture as they grow.

I compared the contents of the textures in your pack to those in harvest craft and found the number of files for the various growth stages of the crops differ and often many of your textures are replicated. For instance with lettuce harvest craft uses 3 unique textures while your pack contains 8 textures. Additionally, the first 3 lettuce textures are identical in your pack! So what happens is harvest craft is just using those 3 identical textures for the different growth stages (ignoring textures 4-8) and visually it appears the crops are not growing...

I'll look into it. Thanks.

MrRamziaB

Jul 29, 2019
Having gotten permission from both Thistle of Wolfhound and Shoebox of Soartex I am releasing the mix pack I use. The only non included texture is the breaking animation. Currently I do not have permission from Rise of Tredonia to release it. you will need to download it seperately and copy the breaking animation if you want it.

Special thanks are due Thistle and Shoebox for allowing their textures to be used for this.
The textures used in this pack can be found at

Soartex -- http://soartex.net/ permission : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101137403/shoeboxperms.png

Wolfhound -- http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/930275-64x6415wolfhound-pack/ permission: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101137403/thistleperms.png

The textures in this pack belong to the artists who created them. Do not claim them as your own.

If you find missing or broken textures report them here.

The mods covered either in part or in full in the mixpack -- If its in any FTB pack, Magic Farm or on Forgecraft it probably has textures in this pack.

1.6 supported mod list - some need more textures, terrain blocks tend to get done before machines and gui's

Advanced Machines
Advanced Solars
Applied Energistics
ArsMagica 2
Backpacks
Barrels
Bibliocraft
Binnie's Mods (Extra Bees, Extra Trees)
Biomes O Plenty
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Chicken Chunks
Chisel
Code Chicken Core
CofhCore
Compact Solars
Computer Craft
DartCraft
DenPipes
Emasher Core
Ender Storage
Extra Utilities - I use the compressed cobble etc blocks to insert random decorative textures that make no sense but are fun to build with
Factorization
Forestry
IC2
IguanaTweakTiC
Inventory Tweaks
IronChest
JABBA
MagicBees
Mariculture
Metallurgy
MMFS - Minalien
Forge Multi Part
MineFactory Reloaded
Morph
Mystcraft
Natura
Nether Ores
OpenBlocks
HarvestCraft
Portal Gun
Railcraft
Steve's Carts
Thaumcraft
Thermal Expansion
Tinker's Construct
Twilight Forest
Underground Biomes
Wireless Redstone

1.5 - Download 1.5 Variation - Download

1.6 - Download

To Do List - hopefully soon
RotaryCraft
All the fluids in all the mods matchy matchy

MFR Glass
Machines from a bunch of mods
GUI's
Chisel textures
Extra Utilities decorative stone bricks tweeked to match default pack
TiCon - casting basin, tanks, faucet and nether smeltery blocks need to make match base smeltery
More whimsical BoP gem blocks

I found a missing texture http://puu.sh/6bDhC.jpg

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Jaded. Threw this on monster and was amazed how many textures there were. I gave up on texture packs after finding FTB due to trying to find all the little pieces for each mod. I greatly appreciate you putting this together so we can enjoy all the amazing artwork of the creators. Again. THANKS

DellasWolf

Jul 29, 2019
which Direwolf20 pack I tryed to use the download on the lancher on the 1.6 DW20 pack and its not downloading

mrthuglink

Jul 29, 2019
I Can't seem to download it, I try to click "download texturepack" on the launcher, and then nothing happens.

The downloading window pops up for like a split second and then closes. Nothing installs.

Reactions: DellasWolf

Bedeude

Jul 29, 2019
I Can't seem to download it, I try to click "download texturepack" on the launcher, and then nothing happens.

The downloading window pops up for like a split second and then closes. Nothing installs.
Yep same thing is happening to me being unable to download via launcher, and Dellas, its for the Horizons, Magic Farm 2, and DW20 1.6.4. Downloading from here to get it started

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Yep same thing is happening to me being unable to download via launcher, and Dellas, its for the Horizons, Magic Farm 2, and DW20 1.6.4. Downloading from here to get it started

Yeah we are trying to test 1.6 texture pack implementation on the launcher. We plopped mine on for the testing. Once we get it working we can get all the 1.6 tp on the launcher just makes no sense to ask them to submit tp when we don't yet have it working. But we're working on it.

Reactions: lavarthan

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK

Just grab it from the op and install it manually. Until it is fixed anyway.

Selphara

Jul 29, 2019
I know Jaded doesn't do Tech support, However the pack doesn't load at all for me. If this is isolated with just me then Ignore, If its a bug let me know if you need more info

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I know Jaded doesn't do Tech support, However the pack doesn't load at all for me. If this is isolated with just me then Ignore, If its a bug let me know if you need more info

Are you trying to download it from the launcher? Thats not working right now. Otherwise it could be an oddball thing?

Selphara

Jul 29, 2019
No I downloaded from your original post. Thank you for your time in response. If anyone has a suggestion on how to resolve I'd really enjoy using this wonderful pack. Also I enjoy watching your streams Jaded.

Small update. I didn't include before, sorry, however whenever I try to switch to this texture pack it sends me to vanilla. I am using it in one of each packs being Horizons, Monster, and Techworld 2. To keep this thread clean if anyone would like to trouble shoot this with me contact me via mail here in forum. I appreciate your time and thank you.

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
No I downloaded from your original post. Thank you for your time in response. If anyone has a suggestion on how to resolve I'd really enjoy using this wonderful pack. Also I enjoy watching your streams Jaded.

Small update. I didn't include before, sorry, however whenever I try to switch to this texture pack it sends me to vanilla. I am using it in one of each packs being Horizons, Monster, and Techworld 2. To keep this thread clean if anyone would like to trouble shoot this with me contact me via mail here in forum. I appreciate your time and thank you.

You did download the 1.6 version and not the 1.5 one. It worked for me fine.

If you did use the correct download then check the console.

OtakuD

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded this pack, put it in the resource pack folder for DW20 1.6.4, click it in the options menu/resource packs. Takes a really long time and then doesn't select the pack -.-' Deleted entire FTB folder, reinstalled Java 7 update 45, no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Just downloaded Soartex 1.6 and it works fine, hmmm
Edit2: After some fiddling I got both packs working, adjusted the memory usage to 2GB on the FTB launcher, was a lot of guess work since there were no errors thrown

Last edited:

shrimps

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for this, I've been using this Texture pack all week, I've seen it on your streams and loved it, now I can finally use it. :D

Selphara

Jul 29, 2019
You did download the 1.6 version and not the 1.5 one. It worked for me fine.

If you did use the correct download then check the console.

I have done both before posting on this forum for not to waste time of the members. I get no error in Console and have downloaded the correct pack. When I attempt the switch it goes thru as to load vanilla pack again as if I never asked to switch texture packs. It also does this when I attempt to load a patched version of sortex for the mods. Most vanilla only resource packs work without fail.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I have done both before posting on this forum for not to waste time of the members. I get no error in Console and have downloaded the correct pack. When I attempt the switch it goes thru as to load vanilla pack again as if I never asked to switch texture packs. It also does this when I attempt to load a patched version of sortex for the mods. Most vanilla only resource packs work without fail.

How much ram have you allocated in the launcher?