64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Draqst

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. I have a pretty noobish question. Do i have to get optifine to use this texturepack on my DW20 1.6.4?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I have done both 2 and 3 gig.

If it get to the end of loading the pack then just reverts back to the default texture then it maybe a lack of ram. I have 4gb allocated and works fine with that.[DOUBLEPOST=1389957474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there. I have a pretty noobish question. Do i have to get optifine to use this texturepack on my DW20 1.6.4?

No you don't.

Draqst

Jul 29, 2019
Well that is good news :) i have not been able to get it to work so thats just awesome... Thank you for the awesome work Jade gonna get you texturepack installed right away :)

Last edited:

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
The texture is correct for me. It must be something on your end.
Every person on the server is getting a different texture for the top thus logic would demand that it is not something on my end but we are thinking now that it has to be an issue with a mod conflict or the mod its self.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Every person on the server is getting a different texture for the top thus logic would demand that it is not something on my end but we are thinking now that it has to be an issue with a mod conflict or the mod its self.

I am currently playing the direwolf20 pack and the texture is correct for me. It maybe a vanilla issue and not a texture pack problem. I have had a similar issues with TE3 steam dynamo's and is maybe the same issue. If it is then there is not much you can do about it.

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently playing the direwolf20 pack and the texture is correct for me. It maybe a vanilla issue and not a texture pack problem. I have had a similar issues with TE3 steam dynamo's and is maybe the same issue. If it is then there is not much you can do about it.

You very well could be right about this...it is really and odd one because it seems to be so random and now its one of those "problems" that my OCD is going to force me to track down...lol.

Anyway back onto the topic at hand. I had a question for Jaded, I know that you are compiling this texture pack but are you also doing any of the textures by hand?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
You very well could be right about this...it is really and odd one because it seems to be so random and now its one of those "problems" that my OCD is going to force me to track down...lol.

Anyway back onto the topic at hand. I had a question for Jaded, I know that you are compiling this texture pack but are you also doing any of the textures by hand?

I do quite a few of the textures, some by hand, some by tweaking existing textures.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mirror download link? Mega sucks for my browser

Depending on the pack.. you can install it through the launcher now. DW20 and Horizons are currently not working. MF2 and FTB Lite 2 are. We're working on fixing whatever is making DW20 and Horizons not work :p I am also working on uploading a version for every other modpack so we can test installation on all of them.

If installing the mixpack works on all the modpacks then we'll be adding more texturepacks for 1.6 to the launcher. Just easier to test with mine since I don't have to bug anyone else to give me new versions etc...

Last edited:

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Dropped this into monster this morning, works perfectly and looks great. Only thing I don't like are the torches, how easy is it just to swap that one item out?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Dropped this into monster this morning, works perfectly and looks great. Only thing I don't like are the torches, how easy is it just to swap that one item out?

unzip the folder go to /assets/minecraft/textures/blocks drop the torch image in that you like from whatever texturepack and it should overwrite it. the file you want to replace or remove is "torch_on" rezip the folder and off you go.