Music to Mine By

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
I usually fire up spotify, pick an artist I like, and listen to everything they ever did. Most recently the Eels, Starkey, Andres Segovia, the Avett Brothers, P.O.S., Spiritualized, LCD Soundsystem, and the Melvins. There were others, but these are the ones I really enjoyed.

Sometimes I will listen a youtuber doing a minecraft vid, but I also get frustrated by those because it's too hard to not jump over to it and see what they're doing with my peepers. I like those a lot better as filler when I can wait on something in minecraft, like a furnace or somesuch.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
All the podcasts! There are several I like (Smodcast, Nerdist, Girl on Guy, TGS), but they're so long, and there's very few other opportunities to listen to them for me.

Deor

Jul 29, 2019
Stuff without many lyrics, downbeat or trance is good. Maybe I'm just getting old but my brain can't cope with lyrics, teamspeak and playing all at the same time any more!

SomaFM usually provide a good soundtrack when I do want music.

Sent from my Paranoid Android

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
You should try Prophecy of Pendor. It's such a great mod.
trying to download it now... arrghhh such a fucking faf on... what the balls is wrong with adfly? why the shit do I have to sign up to another goddamn forum and now, when I'm there, clicking on the download link just gives me fucking errors! >.<

edit: finally got it downloaded, gonna go play now.

edit2: I HATE THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE!!!! >.<