Music to Mine By

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I know but I loved their remake. Kind of how House of the Rising Sun is a folk tune and was made most popular by the Animals.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
My musical options are normaly limited to what Kami is listening to at the time

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
I tend to listen to a live stream or listen to a Minecraft video while playing. But if i'm listening to music I listen to Hard Rock/Metal.

trimagnus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda weird, and I haven't done this in a while, but for a time (which will now be making a return...) I would put Bob Ross painting videos on as background noise.

On second thought, his brush strokes may actually be the reason I could never hear those creepers. Sneaky buggers...

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda weird, and I haven't done this in a while, but for a time (which will now be making a return...) I would put Bob Ross painting videos on as background noise.

On second thought, his brush strokes may actually be the reason I could never hear those creepers. Sneaky buggers...
Damn, I remember watching that guy on PBS when I was a kid.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Oh good god no... maybe they make standard stuff better, but Queen? Nothing can improve Queen. Queen is already at the peak, the utter pinacle of musical brilliance.

Reactions: nevakanezah