Music to Mine By

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Mainly rock, I just set my web browser to my local FM station and listen. I mute it if I dislike a song, but for the most part they play rock so I don't really do that often.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly, I listen to Amon Amarth; very few things motivate me to go out into a world full of walking bombs than heavy death metal songs about Thor caving in Jormungandr's skull with his fucking hammer, or Surtr burning the world during Ragnarok.

However, I also tend to listen to the Guild Wars 2 and C&C: Red Alert 3 soundtracks. Oh, and this song (from GW2) motivates me more than pretty much all the others:

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Area 11 on repeat, my usual setlists by decade or my shuffle collection of badass videogame music - for example, Rainbow Road of Mario Kart: Double Dash! - and Cage The Elephant.
Yes, the decade setlists involve The Who, Queen, Led Zeppelin and random stuff. Also The Beatles 'cause Revolver. Damn, that thing is great.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, another AWESOME soundtrack is Mount and Blade Warband (now I play the floris modpack on there, so idk if it's music added by something in that pack or if it's standard M&B but it's the tits either way)

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, another AWESOME soundtrack is Mount and Blade Warband (now I play the floris modpack on there, so idk if it's music added by something in that pack or if it's standard M&B but it's the tits either way)
You should try Prophecy of Pendor. It's such a great mod.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Carry on my wayward son.

Eye of the Tiger

Hungry like the Wolf

Yep.
I'm not a very musical person, if you can suggest me anything I'd totally listen. If it's closer in genre to those It's probably better.