Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I take LAC's claim of Identity thief as confirmation that he's either CROST or Wolf, I would wager Wolf as a CROST wouldn't want to oust themselves for any real reason but by making a bid for Identity Thief he may be asking us to go after the bigger "threat" of CC.

However, this ignores that the ID Thief is more dangerous for town than almost any other role as it has the ability to mess with seers, the crucial role for townies

CC reads slightly wolfy, but not enough to be more dangerous than Cheese as ID Thief or Wolf, wolf!LAC commonly takes the gambit of claiming roles when backed into a corner, so vote LAC
I never role claim when I'm a wolf.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I just noticed, game flaw, I win individually, so I can fuck over the rest of the CROST. Due to SE posting a picture of a wasp with a monocle in the CROST thread, I assume he's the wasp.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I take LAC's claim of Identity thief as confirmation that he's either CROST or Wolf, I would wager Wolf as a CROST wouldn't want to oust themselves for any real reason but by making a bid for Identity Thief he may be asking us to go after the bigger "threat" of CC.

However, this ignores that the ID Thief is more dangerous for town than almost any other role as it has the ability to mess with seers, the crucial role for townies

CC reads slightly wolfy, but not enough to be more dangerous than Cheese as ID Thief or Wolf, wolf!LAC commonly takes the gambit of claiming roles when backed into a corner, so vote LAC
Striking, if I die, I fucking lose. Of course I'm gonna out myself.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm kinda willing to save Cheese and kill SE37 instead because wasps are scary but I don't think we have enough time. Day ends in 4 minutes :(

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh, interesting. Negative contibutions, huh? Back that up. Explain how the others are better while you're at it.

Or maybe I just want to be aggressive? Particularly in response to nonsense?

OK, so:
1. Being a little bitch is a negative contribution.
2. The others are not being little bitches.
3. The others can spell contributions.

You want to be aggressive? So you're a wolf right?
1. Jumping from, peaceful, pretty much silent to being an arse is something you should basically expect to be called out on.
2. Nonsense is a scum word. Except if you're pyure.
3. You're acting like we've established that you're innocent, and a big help to us. Firstly, we haven't, and secondly, you don't get the right to act like you'd be a massive contribution to town if you are town yet.

If you think I'm CROST, so I'm spouting bullshit, technically I don't care if you're a wolf, but you're being an arse and I'm gonna get lynched, so I'm pushing this.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
... Guess I missed a few pages of conversation.

LAC is definitely on the lynch train now.
As for his CROST accusations: I don't see how outing or not outing anyone could be in his favour... I mean. If he's really the identity thief, his death makes him lose the game.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No, sorry Pyure, my comment was almost two pages behind. At the moment you voted Cheese, Cheese was already at least 2 votes ahead of CC and you.
That's what I thought, jeez. People in my office were looking at me funny when I started raving about people and their invisible hash-votes.

Guys, does anyone actually know when the day is supposed to end? If we have tons of time, I'd rather lynch SE37 than Cheese. Call me overly sensitive, but Wasp is like a serial killer. Identity thief is more of a drunk seer.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I thought, jeez. People in my office were looking at me funny when I started raving about people and their invisible hash-votes.

Guys, does anyone actually know when the day is supposed to end? If we have tons of time, I'd rather lynch SE37 than Cheese. Call me overly sensitive, but Wasp is like a serial killer. Identity thief is more of a drunk seer.
According to the main post, 23 min ago.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Note: I didn't forget I was just indisposed at precicely noon.

Compiling data now. (yes I'm accepting votes that happened after day time as I'm saying it officially ends when I post to end it)

Reactions: Pyure