Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I may not get another chance to vote before 3PM due to meetings, and I'm just about done my lunch period.

Here's where I stand folks: Cheese has 2 votes on him.
  • He seems to be of a mind to fling dirt in order to move the lynch.
  • He's playing similar to his last game, where he was a neutral killing machine who was everyone's best friend (he's "liking" about 90% of the posts on this thread as far as I can tell).
  • He's voting someone I suspect is, at worst, CROST (and not WASP)
  • His vote on profrags is a 2nd vote
  • His tone is getting what I can scum-defensive rather than town-defensive.
  • He co-murdered me last game and I'm really vindictive.
My read: mafia, or possibly CROST/Grunt given his level of silliness.

My favorite dogpiles: Cheese, Nojr, CorpseCat. Corpse and Cheese are mutually exclusive in my opinion. If Cheese is a wolf, CorpseCat is not a wolf, so forth.

My slight-scum-leans: Dylan and Vikestep. I feel like town!them should be a bit more involved.

My favorite towns or passive neutrals: Robijn and profrags. I think profrags is possibly legit CROST. Please bear in mind that CROST need to murderize the Investigator somehow.

Take your pick of the dogpiles. I'm of a mind to burn Cheese to the ground and see what he's made of. Vote LivingAngryCheese.

Reactions: profrags

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Leth, while you're here, have you even voted yet?? Or do you just pop in to contribute silly cat-swinging comments? (What does neither of us too mean??)

Also: weigh in on my absolutely compelling mile-long-train of evidence against Cheese please. And then join in on my vote to burn him at the stake like all good citizens. If nobody objects I'd like to continue my streak of successful D1-lynches plzthx.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Alright, screw you @Pyure I'm the Identity thief, (CROST).
I won't out the rest of us, because they might kill the investigator still, but I can tell you that CC and profrags are not CROST.

And, my suspicion against CC comes from him seemingly being peaceful before and aggressive now from a little thing.

C

CorpseCat

And, my suspicion against CC comes from him seemingly being peaceful before and aggressive now from a little thing.

That would hold more weight if I had posted before. Instead, I waited until I saw something to respond to. Turns out that was a silly inactive push, which annoys me, so I came out against it. You seem to be reacting to that.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I only dropped one on Fred, but I can move it if needed.

Re: CC, it's basically that I think we still don't have a full grasp of what his usual tactics are. Also, I was making a bad allusion to "having enough room to swing a dead cat."

As for our mutual acquaintance ActiveEnragedYogurt, I think that he's simply being Cheese. He's usually abrasive by nature--I'd be more worried if he was being friendly instead.

So I'm not fully convinced that he needs to be DeadQuietCheese tonight.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese
C

CorpseCat

How can he know you, if you don't contribute to the game most of the time?
That's exactly my point. Describing my wording as suspicious is odd if you don't have that much experience with me.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I take LAC's claim of Identity thief as confirmation that he's either CROST or Wolf, I would wager Wolf as a CROST wouldn't want to oust themselves for any real reason but by making a bid for Identity Thief he may be asking us to go after the bigger "threat" of CC.

However, this ignores that the ID Thief is more dangerous for town than almost any other role as it has the ability to mess with seers, the crucial role for townies

CC reads slightly wolfy, but not enough to be more dangerous than Cheese as ID Thief or Wolf, wolf!LAC commonly takes the gambit of claiming roles when backed into a corner, so vote LAC

C

CorpseCat

And him not having much experience with you is your fault. Also I like how your point is that you don't contribute to the game.
It's nobody's fault that this is my third game here. And speaking of contributions, before anything else, don't get ahead of yourself, I've done more than you here.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so GoudaBoy outed himself as ID Thief. That's an interesting claim to make--I would have gone with one that's a bit more dangerous to attack instead, like a Wasp. (Of course, the Unicorn might be a ditz and make all of them ID Thieves next night.)

Still doesn't change my vote; CROST is a lower priority than wolves, and they win by surviving.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so GoudaBoy outed himself as ID Thief. That's an interesting claim to make--I would have gone with one that's a bit more dangerous to attack instead, like a Wasp. (Of course, the Unicorn might be a ditz and make all of them ID Thieves next night.)

Still doesn't change my vote; CROST is a lower priority than wolves, and they win by surviving.

I disagree with at least ID Thief, getting rid of roles that mess with seers is imperative for the town to leverage that role which can lead to a a successful game or not

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*sighs* Fine, but if he's really the Wasp, I want the poison on someone else.

##Vote LAC

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm back!

Alright, screw you @Pyure I'm the Identity thief, (CROST).
I won't out the rest of us, because they might kill the investigator still, but I can tell you that CC and profrags are not CROST.

I have a funny feeling you really are Crost, but you conveniently picked a role that could hypothetically help town if it weren't hellbent on killing investigators. I think its outside your range to fake a crost-claim as mafia (or town duh). WASP anyone?

Also I like how your point is that you don't contribute to the game.
Blood drawn.

And speaking of contributions, before anything else, don't get ahead of yourself, I've done more than you here.
headshot. Who brings a shotgun to a swordfight anyway?

Also: this discussion feels genuine; RealKC and CC are not on the same team.

*sighs* Fine, but if he's really the Wasp, I want the poison on someone else.
##Vote LAC
+2 scumpoints points for the drama. Scumpoints can be redeemed at the nearest noose for a prize of my choosing.

Leth, I'll probably lynch you tomorrow. Fair warning. Hugs :)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese