Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

P

profrags

Can I change my vote?... Hehe... I want to vote for that cheese guy instead :>

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Also: I applaud your idea to vote Cheese because he murdered me last game which is a policy I do not agree with.
You always hate that policy every game. :p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Be warned I'm in a stressful mood today. ##vote LAC for my lack of a reasonable choice.

How very unreasonable.

Can we kill dis guy pls. Just saying, I'm calling it now, profrags is mafia vote profrags

You can change your vote in this game (not always the case, but generally assumed unless stated otherwise)

Also: I applaud your idea to vote Cheese because he murdered me last game which is a policy I do not agree with.

So did Leth.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
everyone said:
Tons and tons of jokes.
Woops, including from me! Suck on that, serious players.

Vote Profraggrenades for being the first to second a vote.
I think he is a serial killer. :p
First volley of the game? Probably just fun.

First weird action of the game. But I also kinda chalk this up to new players just having fun.

Classic Pyure huh? Does that make him look more town?
First game-related inquiry maybe? I do think everything makes me look more town, so the answer is yes.

By the by Robijn, I was strongly planning to vote you into the ground if you maintained your self-lynch for any remarkable period of time. Obfuscating the game with long-running "I always do this" stuff makes it harder for me to find naughty people.
How very unreasonable.
Can we kill dis guy pls. Just saying, I'm calling it now, profrags is mafia vote profrags
No no, I think this is it. Cheese gets the reward for getting the game started. Cheers mate.

Now I'm going back to previous games to see how town/wolf Cheese plays his early D1 comments. Does wolf!cheese like to "predict" wolves?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Woops, including from me! Suck on that, serious players.

First volley of the game? Probably just fun.

First weird action of the game. But I also kinda chalk this up to new players just having fun.

First game-related inquiry maybe? I do think everything makes me look more town, so the answer is yes.

By the by Robijn, I was strongly planning to vote you into the ground if you maintained your self-lynch for any remarkable period of time. Obfuscating the game with long-running "I always do this" stuff makes it harder for me to find naughty people.

No no, I think this is it. Cheese gets the reward for getting the game started. Cheers mate.

Now I'm going back to previous games to see how town/wolf Cheese plays his early D1 comments. Does wolf!cheese like to "predict" wolves?
You're welcome. I'm not saying he's definitely a wolf btw, but if he did, I called it. In fact, that goes for all of you. If a mafia guy dies it was entirely my doing and you should respect me for that

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Isn't someone supposed to be dead now?
You didn't read the walkthrough at all! :p

We're still working on D1. If I understand correctly, its going to be a 48-hour (real time) day because goreae is weird. Most days will be 24 hours long.

At the end of those 48 hours, goreae will tabulate everyone's (last) vote and start spluttin' peeps.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese