Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
And end of day will be in 20 hours, since we started late. :)

By the way, if anyone were dead by now I guess that'd be you, frags, since if I'm not mistaken, you are the current leader of the lynch train. :(

If you want to live, make us trust you, or incriminate someone else (without capitals this time since that joke is getting old).

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I can't say what I am not right?
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking here. If you're asking if you're allowed to announce your role, yes, you're allowed to do that. Generally speaking though its virtually never a good idea at this stage of the game. On the one hand, if you're a power-role, you're just asking to get murderized. On the other hand if you're a super-weak role, you're telling the wolves its safe to ignore you.

On the other-other-other-other-other hand, you can play some really fun mindgames with that :)

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
but then Pyure would know, meaning that he's playing some intense mind-games and manipulation by instructing profrags, meaning that we may have another Pyure in a couple of games, god damn this is the worst possible result
lol :p sometimes I regret not having more signature/quote room

C

CorpseCat

@CorpseCat, please, like, say something this game? Ultra-silent-you always makes me think you're being super sneaky. And wolfy?
What if I like being sneaky? :3
More seriously, it doesn't look like this game has gotten serious yet. I'm not very good at addressing that myself. Do you have ideas?

Shazam not posting yet means he is a wolf.

Vote Shazam08

I don't think I like this one, though. Is this a meta read? Or just inactive-pushing?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
What if I like being sneaky? :3
More seriously, it doesn't look like this game has gotten serious yet. I'm not very good at addressing that myself. Do you have ideas?

I don't think I like this one, though. Is this a meta read? Or just inactive-pushing?
It's literally a trend, After dozens of games with Shazam, this is Shazam's biggest tell.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Shazam is usually more active... when he's not talking he tends to be a wolf. atleast it was obvious last game. Could be overreacting.

Edit: posted at almost the same time.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
How does one earn another's trust?
You kinda have my trust since you been asking questions in the game thread. I would think that wolf you would just ask them in the wolf convo.
Shazam08, quit lurking you lurky lurker. town!shazam likes to discuss life, the universe and everything with us.
Shazam not posting yet means he is a wolf.
Eh... Forgive me if I missed something but Shazam is not in this game...

On the another note, vote fowltief for being above me. And due to the lack of a reasonable suspect since nothing really had popped up except for the thing with Shazam