Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Dead people are talking more then living people. Killed off the action.
Antismite jus2beast

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Today, either you win, or the wolves win, <role>. I may just have to survive, but something will happen today. Choose carefully.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Today, either you win, or the wolves win, <role>. I may just have to survive, but something will happen today. Choose carefully.
I think it's pretty clear from that message that cheese is CROST, so why would you want to lynch him?
I'm going to go with vote sg
Didn't everyone want to do that a few days ago?

Reactions: Pyure

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
At this point no one seems at all suspicious except Cheese and sgbros, and even those are low. I'm going to go out on a limb and vote sgbros

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
At this point no one seems at all suspicious except Cheese and sgbros, and even those are low. I'm going to go out on a limb and vote sgbros
Bullshit. Didn't realise you were alive. Read the thread for fucks sake. I'M A CROST. Whoever the wolf is, please don't kill me out of spite, that would just be childish, but it's either jus2beast or striking. Striking is acting suspicious as shit right now, but I can't believe nobody else picked up how much jus2beast defended j. vote jus2beast

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh and by the way I'm helping the village because of a deal I made with them, that's why sora killed vike. And also, vike was trying to investigate jus before he died but he got roleblocked the night before.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Public service announcement for those who are on the clouds

Living Players in no particular order:
LivingAngryCheese
ljfa
StrikingWolf
Jus2Beast
fowltief
sgbros1
Victini

Reactions: Pyure

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Bullshit. Didn't realise you were alive. Read the thread for fucks sake. I'M A CROST. Whoever the wolf is, please don't kill me out of spite, that would just be childish, but it's either jus2beast or striking. Striking is acting suspicious as shit right now, but I can't believe nobody else picked up how much jus2beast defended j. vote jus2beast
I know you were claimed as a CROST, I wasn't sure if that was true, now please keep the vitriol to a minimum ;)

Yeah I am CROST as well
I'm guessing this is a cross-confirmation then? If so I'll remove Cheese from suspicion

That leaves

fowltief and Victini - Very quiet throughout the game, not much to discuss, not suspicious enough to vote, although I'd vote Victini first out of these if sg or Jus2beast isn't a wolf
sgbros - Tried to convince that Cheese was a wolf, although CROST is slightly suspicious in most eyes, bros is more suspicious than anyone else alive
Jus2Beast - Tried to defend j, but it wasn't a strong defense as cheese claims, slightly suspicious. However, honestly it was a defense that anyone could make for any number of reasons, not enough for me to vote for him. If sg isn't it, this is probably our guy

HEY, my vote was justified, great!

If others would so kindly oblige I would lynch sg today and lynch jus2beast the following if that does not end game