Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, might be a bit risky of them to sacrifice one of them when half of them are dead, even if it is the moon moon.
But well, no other trace right now. Vote Dylan.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I saw that you voted dylan yesterday while everybody went for shaz, it just raised some suspicion from me
It would had been an really risky move for me if I was an wolf because it, like it did to you, would direct suspicions toward me - that's not something I would see an actual wolf doing. I switched my vote because I wanted to give Shazam an chance to prove his role.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Fair warning: day end is going to be a bit late tonight. Lik3e a few hours late. Though at two hours before nightfall if everyone has their votes in and the wolves have a kill designated, I'll end it early instead.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Yeah I went to see star wars came home and just went straight to bed. Deal with it.
  • Dylanpiera has been lynched! He was a werewolf!
  • Vikestep was killed by an adulterer! He was the Investigator!
  • Sorazodia was killed by the wolves! He was a Murderer!
EDIT:
  • A mournful howl is heard in the night. Moon-moon has become a lone wolf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah I went to see star wars came home and just went straight to bed. Deal with it.
  • Dylanpiera has been lynched! He was a werewolf!
  • Vikestep was killed by an adulterer! He was the Investigator!
  • Sorazodia was killed by the wolves! He was a Murderer!
EDIT:
  • A mournful howl is heard in the night. Moon-moon has become a lone wolf.
*crickets*

Reactions: Lethosos

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Y'all still have to gank moon-moon to win. That would be the case even if he wasn't a lone wolf.

For this game though, since there are a few complaints, moon-moon will not win for the wolves. The wolves have already lost. He can however make it so that the village goes down with him by killing them off. Day goes until end time tomorrow.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Y'all still have to gank moon-moon to win. That would be the case even if he wasn't a lone wolf.

For this game though, since there are a few complaints, moon-moon will not win for the wolves. The wolves have already lost. He can however make it so that the village goes down with him by killing them off. Day goes until end time tomorrow.
goreae, I mentioned this in the death convo, but wolves can still win if they are "equal" to the number of villagers.

In other words, if the last villager dies on the same night that moon-moon dies, wolves will win. (Technically villagers will win too, their win condition will be met)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
What the heck just happened

Right, anyone has any leads to who loon-moon might be?
A0TXiuZ.jpg

This guy seems like a good lead.