Okay, I finally got off my tush and fixed the issues I was waiting on to release a recommended build, so here it is! I know most of you are using dev versions anyway, but the changes since last recommended (which was like a month ago now) include:
- Cosmetic customization menu! Press L to open it. (no, still don't have different costumes bindable to keys yet)
- Glowy bits
- Custom fonts
- Tools now drain energy from top to bottom in your inventory (starting with helmet)
- AoE function of the axe now only targets log blocks
- Recipes updated (some oredict changes)
- Forge compatibility updated (fixes the gauntlet not showing in first person)
- Omniwrench rotation fixed
- Lux capacitor boundaries completely fixed
- Uses a scissor test for scrollable windows, so no more checkmarks floating outside their frame
- Change power tool mode while sneaking with number keys
- Lots of nullpointers fixed
Known ongoing issues:
- I broke optifine again sorry
- Powertool modules don't work on all appropriate modded blocks or have some strange behaviour sometimes.
For convenience: http://machinemuse.net/download.php
nope, that's unfortunately a bug that wasn't fixed until 1.5.1.I want to try and find out if this mod is ok for servers in it's current version. I was playing on a FTB Ultimate Pack server (v1.0.0-ish) and the removed the mod because "... it is sending multiplied packets to the server..." whatever that mean. I am now on a FTB Ultimate (v1.1.2) server with MachineMue's Modular Powersuit v:0.3.2-199 (0.3.1-193) and was hoping to be able to make this again.
I look forward to your reply.
No that's okay, just asking if it was known! I didn't want to let something that big slip under the radar (tho I expect you have great testers and already knew about it.)That's a known bug sorry