Status
Not open for further replies.

confuded

Jul 29, 2019
> Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.2
> Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.7
> Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
>Whats the bug?
Fluidcuts increase amount of liquid transferred through them (ranging from 40 to 80 depending on the liquid) [which makes for some infinite liquids :p]
> Can it be repeated?
Yes. Place any 2 containers (portable tanks, openblocks tank) connected with a fluiduct and make a few fluid transfers.
> Known Fix? Workaround:
Use BC fluid pipes OR install a pneumatic servo on the end the fluid is coming from AND have it be as an output (from your source i.e red arrow) and make sure it is active (i.e. apply redstone signal or turn it off)

More info posted here (by me and others).

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod & Version: ??? (could be Mystcraft or anything that changes biome generation)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Df8HKQjn
What's the bug?: I put RotaryCraft boring machines in a Mystcraft age (MushroomIsland, Single Biome, Eternal Day). Eventualy the server crashed.
From the crash it seems that when one of them reached a certain chunk it refuses to be generated due to an Already Decorating error.
Can it be replicated? Probably not. This happened 25000 or so blocks out so it is rare, but IDK what caused it.
Known Fix? I've started up the server again to see if it continues to crash. If it does I will update this.

EDIT: It happened again at:
Location: World: (25,9,-30865), Chunk: (at 9,0,15 in 1,-1930; contains blocks 16,0,-30880 to 31,255,-30865), Region: (0,-61; contains chunks 0,-1952 to 31,-1921, blocks 0,0,-31232 to 511,255,-30721)

Last edited:

50_Ind1g0

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: mimicry + TiC + TE/ any mod with a grinding machine
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
What's the bug?: A Dupe where you can make manyullyn dust and then smelt it into 2 ingots with mimichite then grind to dust and repeat
Known Fix? add/change a config option in mimicry where you can disable smelting from dusts

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: mimicry + TiC + TE/ any mod with a grinding machine
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
What's the bug?: A Dupe where you can make manyullyn dust and then smelt it into 2 ingots with mimichite then grind to dust and repeat
Known Fix? add/change a config option in mimicry where you can disable smelting from dusts

This is not a bug. Mimicry (as in the word mimic), allows players to mimic other items, duplicating them, and allowing smelting in the crafting table. This requires mimichite, as you took manyullyn dust and smelted it with mimichite, turning the dust into an ingot, and the mimichite into the same ingot. Repeating the process consumes mimichite, so it's not really duplication. As always, one dust makes one ingot, and it was the mimichite that became the second in the mimicry smelting recipe.

Reactions: Eyamaz

50_Ind1g0

Jul 29, 2019
This is not a bug. Mimicry (as in the word mimic), allows players to mimic other items, duplicating them, and allowing smelting in the crafting table. This requires mimichite, as you took manyullyn dust and smelted it with mimichite, turning the dust into an ingot, and the mimichite into the same ingot. Repeating the process consumes mimichite, so it's not really duplication. As always, one dust makes one ingot, and it was the mimichite that became the second in the mimicry smelting recipe.
I would under normal circumstances agree, however in order to 'mimic' cobalt or ardite takes 8 mimichite which seems much fairer of a price as opposed to 1 for the alloy (you'd think it'd take more right?)

flagoss

Jul 29, 2019
I would under normal circumstances agree, however in order to 'mimic' cobalt or ardite takes 8 mimichite which seems much fairer of a price as opposed to 1 for the alloy (you'd think it'd take more right?)

I was going to report the same issue has a bug since the recipe for manyullyn duplication is too cheap!! It should be the same has Cobalt or Ardaite ...using 8 mimichite.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Monster v1.1.2 for 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log:Snippet of crash log
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 11/07/14 5:23 PM
Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class Reika.GeoStrata.TileEntityAccelerator
at Reika.GeoStrata.Blocks.BlockAccelerator.createTileEntity(BlockAccelerator.java:52)
at Reika.GeoStrata.Rendering.ItemTileEntityBlockRenderer.getTile(ItemTileEntityBlockRenderer.java:59)
at Reika.GeoStrata.Rendering.ItemTileEntityBlockRenderer.renderItem(ItemTileEntityBlockRenderer.java:41)
Whats the bug? - Any player on the server crashes when they attempt to search NEI for "me", "geo", "strata", or "te". Also paging through the NEI recipes without searching crashes randomly between page 6-25.
Can it be repeated? -yes
Known Fix: - Update to Reika's mods ver v24b?

Extra Info: I'm not sure if this the same bug as mentioned earlier, but it does seem to be. Is Monster being updated with the Reika's new versions? Or should I have each person on the server manually update Reikas mods?

Ristor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: can't confirm,
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? well, was having some slow downs near my base, then went over a bit and found this:
untitled_by_fictionalheart-d7qk15c.jpg

am currently updating to monster 1.1.2 hoping it will resolve,
would say what mod but at 0.000001fps it is a bit hard to move lol
thought this was worth reporting as I have a rather high end system (4670k and gtx 780) and this over-spawning or whatever has brought it to its knees

SimonBitdiddle

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Monster 1.1.2, RotaryCraft 1.6 v23b, NetherOres 2.2.2 55
Whats the bug? Neither Tungsten Ore nor Nether Tungten Ore are world-generated, no workaround for higher-tier upgrades for motors under RotaryCraft
Can it be repeated? Yes

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Monster 1.1.2, RotaryCraft 1.6 v23b, NetherOres 2.2.2 55
Whats the bug? Neither Tungsten Ore nor Nether Tungten Ore are world-generated, no workaround for higher-tier upgrades for motors under RotaryCraft
Can it be repeated? Yes
You need to run redstone ore through the extractor (possibly the grinder but not sure) to obtain tungsten flakes at a random chance.
The only bug I'm aware of related to tungsten is that the version generated by bees is incompatible with any RoC/ReC recipes.

FtbTooHard

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Magic Bees
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? : Can't seem to find any Modest Hives which are primarily found in the desert biome.
Can it be repeated? : Yes
Known Fix: Spawn one in?

Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ZD00DLKs
Whats the bug? : Dna Breeder from Advanced Genetics seems to cause server crashes 90% of the time. Also prevalent in 1.1.1 Monster also.
Can it be repeated? : Yes 90% of the time.
Known Fix: N/A

Mod & Version: IC2
Whats the bug? : Cannot craft NanoSuit Helmets

Mod & Version: Forestry
Whats the bug? : Cannot obtain Ethanol buckets through any sort of machine/keeps dissapearing when created.

Mod & Version: Remote IO
Whats the bug? : Cannot craft T1 Ranged upgrade for Remote IO, and other upgrades required for the mod to grow.

Last edited:

Cameron Walther

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modular Powersuits
Whats the bug? Unable to craft HV Capacitors with lapotron crystals
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modular Powersuits
Whats the bug? Unable to craft HV Capacitors with lapotron crystals
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Known bug, I thinks its an issue with IC2. Use the alternate recipe with the redstone energy cell.

fence2000

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/daE6Hajr
Whats the bug? Every time I teleport to a different dimension I crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes everytime I tp from dimension to dimension
Known Fix: Nothing

Maximized

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft as supplied with the 1.1.2 modpack.
What's the bug? Cannot turn off Gas Turbines with ECU. When supplying a redstone signal to the ECU, only the Gas Turbine sound stops, but the engine keeps running at 100% as it would normally do. This problem does not occur when controlling Performance Engines or Gasonline Engines with ECU units. Furthermore, the ECU unit seems bugged; I can't select any other modes than 0,0% (if redstone mode is enabled) or 6,25% (if manual mode is enabled).
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known fix: Unknown.

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: EnderStorage, 1.1.2 modpack.
Crash log: http://pastebin.com/D7Q4xbFC
What's the bug? Crash upon loading world with ender chests. Saved my game normally and exited smoothly and without issue, but next time I wanted to play game crashes on loading world.
Can it be repeated? Wouldn't know. No idea what triggers it. Ender chests were completely empty and I've started and closed the game several times before this issue.
Known fix: Unknown.

50_Ind1g0

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: can't confirm,
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? well, was having some slow downs near my base, then went over a bit and found this:
untitled_by_fictionalheart-d7qk15c.jpg

am currently updating to monster 1.1.2 hoping it will resolve,
would say what mod but at 0.000001fps it is a bit hard to move lol
thought this was worth reporting as I have a rather high end system (4670k and gtx 780) and this over-spawning or whatever has brought it to its knees
This looks like Lycanites mobs are interacing with something causing a lot of mobs to spawn. i think if you disable lycanites, you should be fine, at least until the underlying culprit could be nailed down.

Sped_

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics, ProjectRed, backpacks, Extra Utilities : Monster 1.1.1
Pastebin link to crash log: Nope
Whats the bug? If you put a ME drive into a backpack it corrupts the player file. Not sure if this always happens but it happened to at least 3 of our players so far. They get kicked and cannot login until playerfile is reset or backpack removed with NBTEdit
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

In config/ProjectRed.cfg:
change S:"Backpack item blacklist"= to
S:"Backpack item blacklist"=4361,4361:1,4361:2,4361:3,4361:4,4361:5,4361:6,4361:7,4361:8,4361:9,4361:10,4361:11

In config/Bacpack.cfg:
Change S:disallowItems= to
S:disallowItems=4361,4361:1,4361:2,4361:3,4361:4,4361:5,4361:6,4361:7,4361:8,4361:9,4361:10,4361:11

In config/ExtraUtilities.cfg:
B:disableGoldenBagRecipe=true
Disable crafting of the golden bag of holding, you have backpacks and this also causes corruption

Can someone confirm this fix for me? I'm not 100% sure if it fixes it but this 'should' block people from putting the ME drive in it. (It will show as if it does go in but when you close the backpack the ME drive will be in your inventory, i tested it myself with a single 64-bit full drive)

Last edited:

puppy0cam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8
Mod & Version: Cross-mod: ReactorCraft 15 & Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WWM1tnAV (note, nothing crashes, this is the error the server spits out when kicking an afflicted player)
Whats the bug? Consuming mana beans from Thaumcraft has a chance of applying one research point of their respective aspect to the player, and/or applying random status effects for 10 seconds (or occasionally instant death).

One of the status effects that can be applied is the "Radiation sickness" effect from ReactorCraft, which doesn't work properly, and will cause the player to whom the effect was applied to be immediately kicked from the server, and kicked upon each login to the server until their .dat file is deleted or replaced with a backup.
Can it be repeated? Yes. A non-comprehensive list of beans that can apply the ReactorCraft radiation sickness effect are those of the aspects Limus, Tempus and Cognito.

Note that it's RNG, so you might have to eat a few dozen of them to get the effect. Also note that is distinct from the IC2 "Radiation" status effect, which functions as intended and does not break things.
Known Fix: Don't consume mana beans. If a player has already consumed a mana bean and is afflicted with ReactorCraft radiation poisoning, their .dat file in world\players\%playername%.dat will need to be manually edited to remove the status effect, replaced with a backup or deleted.
im having this same issue in ftb monster im in 1.1.2 and its insta-crashing me. from what im reading it has a potion effect timing so may i ask if i login crash enough will the effect eventually go away?

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013
im having this same issue in ftb monster im in 1.1.2 and its insta-crashing me. from what im reading it has a potion effect timing so may i ask if i login crash enough will the effect eventually go away?
Doubtful, it probably kicks the player on the first tick after they're finished logging on, so the timer never gets a chance to decrement.

I can confirm that a similar issue happens on Monster 1.1.2, but it doesn't look like it's still Reactorcraft causing it.

Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.1.0g & StatusEffectHud 1.19
Pastebin link to crash log: Server: http://pastebin.com/Ukmcj5Dv ; Client: http://pastebin.com/uSYb8kBB
Whats the bug? Consuming Thaumcraft mana beans has a chance of placing an unknown status effect on the player that immediately crashes their client. All subsequent login attempts will continue to crash the client.
Note: Disabling StatusEffectHud prevents the client from crashing, but the server still immediately kicks the player upon login.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Don't eat the mana beans. To fix an afflicted player, delete their player.dat file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.