Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisq

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't normally post this here, because it's a manually upgraded mod, and thus not actually part of Monster. However, there have already been several reports in this thread about Lycanites Mobs (with "upgrade it" as the workaround), and this is a player corrupting bug, so I thought it was worth a mention.

In the latest versions of Lycanites Mobs (1.5.1 for MC 1.6), there are Ents (hostile tree monsters), and there are Trents (super huge non-hostile tree monster). If you attack a Trent, you will likely corrupt your player file. You'll get disconnected and be unable to log back in due to a "ticking player" error. This has happened twice to me, and I've had to restore my player from my hourly backups (yay for backups). Other servers are reporting similar issues. If you do use Lycanites Mobs, and especially if you upgrade it, I strongly recommend you disable Trents in the config.

Sorry for being slightly offtopic, but I just wanted to post this as a warning — particularly to the FTB devs, to head off an even worse bug if they decide to fix the current bugs by upgrading.

(I'm starting to wonder if this mod was disabled due to stability, not due to difficulty / user preferences. Heh.)

MR.Tickle

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/JSc2xj5X
Whats the bug? Everytime you create a world there are no blocks , it spawns you into the void . Once i saw a snow biome for biomes o plenty , but thats the only thing ive seen. EVEN IN ALL alternate terrain generation Options
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ???

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/JSc2xj5X
Whats the bug? Everytime you create a world there are no blocks , it spawns you into the void . Once i saw a snow biome for biomes o plenty , but thats the only thing ive seen. EVEN IN ALL alternate terrain generation Options
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ???
Somehow you have Ex Nihilo (crowley.skyblock) installed. Depending on your configuration of this, it will in fact make your world a void world. Not a mod pack bug as Ex Nihilo isn't part of Monster.

Reactions: RealSketch

MR.Tickle

Jul 29, 2019
Somehow you have Ex Nihilo (crowley.skyblock) installed. Depending on your configuration of this, it will in fact make your world a void world. Not a mod pack bug as Ex Nihilo isn't part of Monster.
Thank you , i have removed EX Nihilo and it works perfectly!

Reactions: RealSketch

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod & Version: Tinker's Contruct 1.5.5.7
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Item duplication / deletion glitch with the Knapsack. How to do it:
Place an item in the knapsack, then go to a mystcraft age.
Return to the overworld, then remove an item from the knapsack, then go to that same mystcraft age.
Open your knapsack, and the item will still be there, even if you return to the overworld now.
This can also delete items you put in while you are in the overworld!
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Don't use the Knapsack

Brian01MC

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Not Sure
Pastebin link to crash log: I don't know how to put a website on so the download of the log is below :p
Whats the bug? When I launch the pack, it starts to load and it shows the orange Mojang w/ white screen and then crashes
Can it be repeated? Yes. It happens every time
Known Fix: ?

Attachments

• FTBLauncherLog.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 112

Kitsone

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version: Project Red
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Gk6Q70gF
Whats the bug? Dedicated server crash when breaking "Red Alloy Wire" while it's powering something (In my case a Glowstone Illuminator from TE)- multiple wires are probably needed.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: none

Last edited:

Brian01MC

Jul 29, 2019
Hey this is Brian01MC telling you about my other post

I looked carefully and then I saw that the paste in thing is on the console but sadly I can't give it to u. When it crashes, it closes the console, too. Sorry. I hope you can still find a solution

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unsure (i think it is special mobs)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? the nether is completely void of any mobs except Imps (from natura) side note: spawners in the nether work as intended
Can it be repeated? haven't tried
Known Fix: not that i know of

jfskibumjr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Interaction Between Applied Energistics and Minefactory Reloaded
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/SpiZZUBH
Whats the bug?: Attempting to autocraft (using an ME system) a Self-Propelled Anti-Material Rocket results in a crash (in SMP and SSP).
Can it be repeated?: Every time.
Known Fix: None.

EDIT: Ignore last EDIT.

Last edited:

Wisq

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: interaction between ComputerCraft 1.63 and RotaryCraft 1.6 v23b, probably involving OpenPeripheralCore 0.4.0 and/or OpenPeripheralAddons 0.1.4
Pastebin link to log: It's not a crash, but here's the relevant tracebacks: http://pastebin.com/JBXFa4VV
What's the bug?: ComputerCraft can no longer interact with any RotaryCraft machines via peripheral API — getMethods() returns junk like "hello_segfault", "kernel_panic", "i_see_dead_bytes", etc.
Can it be repeated?: Always

Broke my extractor setup, so I have to stick with Monster v1.1.1. :(

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: interaction between ComputerCraft 1.63 and RotaryCraft 1.6 v23b, probably involving OpenPeripheralCore 0.4.0 and/or OpenPeripheralAddons 0.1.4
Pastebin link to log: It's not a crash, but here's the relevant tracebacks: http://pastebin.com/JBXFa4VV
What's the bug?: ComputerCraft can no longer interact with any RotaryCraft machines via peripheral API — getMethods() returns junk like "hello_segfault", "kernel_panic", "i_see_dead_bytes", etc.
Can it be repeated?: Always

Broke my extractor setup, so I have to stick with Monster v1.1.1. :(

Well @Reika ?

Leburgerking

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Monster 1.1.1 (ChickenCode)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Gj9eZRcP
Whats the bug? Registering textures Every time I launch Monster, both the log and Monster crash with no warning after I get to a certain point in its launch.
Can it be repeated? Unsure, but whenever I try to launch Monster, I have gotten this error for the past week or so as of now.
Known Fix: None.

I'm not sure if you need the detailed version of the report or not, so I left it out. Tell me if you require it.

Last edited:

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unsure (i think it is special mobs)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? the nether is completely void of any mobs except Imps (from natura) side note: spawners in the nether work as intended
Can it be repeated? haven't tried
Known Fix: not that i know of

i have disabled special mobs now but the problem is still there, the only thing left to try is resetting the nether... :(

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version: MFR 2.7.8-482, MFR 2.7.9 downloaded from official page
Crash Log: no crash
Bug: When placing conveyor belts, every previously placed belt (including ones not directly connected) are rotated to move things south. Hitting one with a Precision sledgehammer causes some to rotate (but not all) in addition to the one clicked on. When this happens, plastic boots appear to have no affect when standing on bugged belts.
Repeatable? Yes. Just try to place down conveyor belts in an orderly way. You can't.
Known Fix/workaround: Nothing known yet. With 2.7.9, leave the rendered area and it will fix itself until walking on it again or a block update.

Last edited:

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
Mod & Version: Biomes O' Plenty-1.6.4-1.2.1.416 for Monster 1.1.2
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log exists, even forcing a crash doesn't work. However here is the console log (it wouldn't fit in pastebin, so I used tinypaste) http://tny.cz/993f051c.
Whats the bug? Entering the promised land causes minecraft to hang at the building world screen. Closing minecraft and reopening the world causes it to hang again. You cannot enter the world anymore.
Can it be repeated? Yes, enter the promised land.
Known Fix: None

Last edited:

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019
Morpheus is not included in Monster 1.1.2 server download.
I assume this is unintentional, since it is still listed in the changelog site.

Status
Not open for further replies.