Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaegar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft v4.1.0f
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A (does not crash the game)
Whats the bug? The aspects Tempestas(weather) and Volatus(flight) are made up of the same component aspects. Trying to create Volatus ends up creating Tempestas.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

Blackdiamond890

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I know this isn't going to help much. But Monster will no longer load.

It just spontaneously crashes, and doesn't give me a crash report. I'm not doing anything strenuous, I even deleted my old world, and started a new world. Went a grand total of 20 blocks, and it crashed again. I even deleted the mod pack, and redownloaded it. Now it won't even try rendering the world. Like I said, it just closes everything like I closed it out.

This didn't start happening until this latest update. Not sure how much help this is, I really wish it would give me a crash report...

Ok, so I found where the crash log is.

http://pastebin.com/tXeTJFuN

Like I said, I've tried everything. Restarting my computer, Reinstalling Monster, Reinstalling the FTB launcher. I can't think of anything that would be causing this to crash so suddenly.

Lykeuhfox

Jul 29, 2019
I crash within a few minutes of playing every time now.

Some information
----------------------------------------
Activated mods: Opis, Journeymap
Additional mods: Carpenter's Blocks
Terrain Generator: Highlands

http://pastebin.com/XNjjvH4M

STSDek

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ProjectRed:Illumination 1.0, Tinkers' Mechworks 19.d4b8fa0, (Chisel 1.5.0)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/W8PrPier
Whats the bug? Crashes when using a certain configuration of Blocks from Chisel (Futuristic Armor Plating Block) and Project Red Inverted Illuminators (screenshot) in Advanced Drawbridges form T'Mechworks
Can it be repeated? Yes

After restarting the bottom Illuminator was active, although it shouldn't be, as the Advanced Drawbridges below (under the bottom Illuminator and under the bottom Chisel-Futuristic Armor Plating Blocks) are powered by red alloy wire

€: updated java, problem persists. Apparently there is a problem with the Illuminators. I can extend them with the Drawbridge (resulting in a crash), but i can't retract them. The Drawbrige kinda retracts only the top (!) Armor Block

€2: non inverted Illuminators work

€3: using only the outer drawbridges extends all the blocks without a crash. During this the inverted yellow lamp becomes a normal yellow lamp. Retracting is still impossible

Attachments

• 2014-03-22_11.31.07.png
    2014-03-22_11.31.07.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: NEI v?
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? NEI Causes lag when I open an inventory. 30 seconds of 3 fps.
Can it be repeated? Unknown
Known Fix: Turning NEI off in it's settings

ASJoker

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2 i think.
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? I have the problem than i cant craft some itemes, for example personal safe or a hv capacitor, it dosn't work in SSP and SMP (own Server)
Can it be repeated? YES

Last edited:

supadoom

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I found where the crash log is.

http://pastebin.com/tXeTJFuN

Like I said, I've tried everything. Restarting my computer, Reinstalling Monster, Reinstalling the FTB launcher. I can't think of anything that would be causing this to crash so suddenly.

Your logintimes.dat is messed up. Try making a new world.[DOUBLEPOST=1395552339][/DOUBLEPOST]
I crash within a few minutes of playing every time now.

Some information
----------------------------------------
Activated mods: Opis, Journeymap
Additional mods: Carpenter's Blocks
Terrain Generator: Highlands

http://pastebin.com/XNjjvH4M

Same with you. ^^

Blackdiamond890

Jul 29, 2019
Your logintimes.dat is messed up. Try making a new world.

Well, the thing is, I've deleted everything I know how to, and restarted from scratch, multiple times.

Is there anything else I can do to prevent this from happening again?

Edit: I tried doing just that, creating a new world. Now it just crashes trying to load the world. And it's not just a one time occurrence, it's happened each time.

Last edited:

WolfWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster with GregTech
Mod & Version: Not sure
Pastebin link to crash log: Doesn't cause a crash actually crash Minecraft.
Whats the bug? After playing for a while, time is not very consistent, my inventory does not allow changes, if I open my inventory and move something to my hot bar it will "be there" but I cannot use it, and it will revert back to it's original position after a few seconds of trying to place that item. This also happens when I move things from my hot bar to my inventory, or even switch items from the inventory to the hot bar. If I try and craft something in my inventory such as a torch with 1 coal and 1 stick, I will have my torches for about 2 seconds and then it will change back to the stick and coal once I close my inventory.

I should also say that I have tried re-installing Minecraft deleting the %app folder as well, I even went as far as to a different computer and had the same issue.

Can it be repeated? Yes(unfortunately)
Known Fix: If I move things around while I have an interface open it works fine, just can't open my inventory to do it. I can also log out and then log back in and it will not do this for 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:

zookeper

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.7
Mod & version: Thermal Expansion? (Not entirely sure)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Thermal Expansion items (conduits, tesseracts) and BigReactors are losing their "state" when chunk unloads (or server restarts).
Can it be repeated? Yes, but not reliably.
Known Fix: Have to replace the affected item, once you find it (which usually involves tearing down the entire system). Chunkloader helps a little, but it'll still happen on server restarts.

See image below:
AcoAP3L.png

If you are using Chicken Chunks Loader it refuses to keep chunks loaded on restart, you have to go load the chunk manually and then they will keep it loaded. As for these conduits... They are not staying loaded when chunks unload and if you sign off with chicken chunks it will unload the chunk, if you Hit F9 and check to see if your pipes cross over you can stick an energy cell where its faulty to secure this. Also Itemducts will block up as a result of the same chunk loading/unloading which is a serious issue. Have not had one problem with Fluiducts however. Sometimes they will bug and look visually detached, also they will still sometimes work visually detached.. ?

pimhazeveld

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Whats the bug? Running OS X 10.9.1 when I launch the pack it works on loading the pack and launches the Mojang screen. That stays up for a while but near around the time any other pack would come up with the minecraft menu the whole pack/launcher closes.
Can it be repeated? Does it everytime. I've yet to get into the pack itself.

i got the same problem here the problem is possibly something in the config file because it reacts different when i put everything somewhere else (but it still does nothing :( )

Last edited:

supadoom

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Its a Server plugin issue not a pack issue. Sorry about that.

Mod & version: Not sure
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nf6s1nSU
Whats the bug? Crash everytime I open a chest.
Can it be repeated? Yes

PS: I have deleted java/reinstalled, Deleted ftb/reinstalled it.

Last edited:

sedilis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Meteorcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/NEWPucdg
Whats the bug? Breaking meteor defense gun crashes the server
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: none that I could find

If anyone can think of a way of removing this machine please let me know :/

Edit: interacting with it in anyway causes a crash

Last edited:

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Forestry/Extra Bees
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Vyd8yjgv
Whats the bug? Placing a comb in the Mariculture Automatic Dictionary Convertor (top row) then clicking the comb image (left or right) crashes the game client.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Break the ADC block and place it again to clear its entries.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Opis
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? /opis_help causes a non fatal server exception when executed on the server, or from a SMP client.
Can it be repeated? Yes
--
/opis_help
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.AbstractMethodError: mcp.mobius.opis.commands.server.CommandStart.getCommandName()Ljava/lang/String;
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at mcp.mobius.opis.commands.server.CommandHelp.func_71515_b(CommandHelp.java:53)
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:88)
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:315)
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:277)
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
2014-03-26 08:26:45 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

mikel123123

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: the log says chicken chunks, but that doesn't make sense
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/B1LmkAJZ
Whats the bugS? Random crashes ALL the time. I can go an hour withouth a crash if I'm lucky. Not like that matters anymore because the other bug that I always experience with FTB is my world will just dissappear. No where to be found. I'm the only one who uses this so I know it's not someone else doing it and I don't ever go into the directory. I never delete it or anything. It's nowhere to be found. I've gone from checking my recycle bin to checking other modpacks on the launcher incase a ghost moved it. This isn't just a monster thing, but it fits in with the other bug that was occuring.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unkown

VilmuX

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IDK
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/tbRE503R
Whats the bug? When i restarted server it happened!
Can it be repeated? I don't know
Known Fix:

Id really like to save my map? Is it possible?

Last edited:

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: the log says chicken chunks, but that doesn't make sense
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/B1LmkAJZ
Whats the bugS? Random crashes ALL the time. I can go an hour withouth a crash if I'm lucky. Not like that matters anymore because the other bug that I always experience with FTB is my world will just dissappear. No where to be found. I'm the only one who uses this so I know it's not someone else doing it and I don't ever go into the directory. I never delete it or anything. It's nowhere to be found. I've gone from checking my recycle bin to checking other modpacks on the launcher incase a ghost moved it. This isn't just a monster thing, but it fits in with the other bug that was occuring.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unkown
wow... your JVM flags are a huge mess. You have multiple instances of the same flag. I would suggest cleaning those up before you test anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.