Monster 1.1.0 and Horizons 2.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Its about that time, I think. Both packs are now moving out of beta. At this point, I will not be accepting bugs from pre-beta versions of the packs nor will I be offering support for updating worlds to these versions. If you do wish to update your worlds, you MUST break all rotartycraft shafts and gear boxes before updating (they will be fine in your inventory per Reika, this is the only issue I have as yet found.)

These builds will be moved to recommended on Monday. Change Logs are available in the usual place.

Happy building

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
HMFELlb.gif

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Its about that time, I think. Both packs are now moving out of beta. At this point, I will not be accepting bugs from pre-beta versions of the packs nor will I be offering support for updating worlds to these versions. If you do wish to update your worlds, you MUST break all rotartycraft shafts and gear boxes before updating (they will be fine in your inventory per Reika, this is the only issue I have as yet found.)

These builds will be moved to recommended on Monday. Change Logs are available in the usual place.

Happy building
nice to hear. Is the metallurgy ore gen fixed with the stable builds `?

Zipzap45

Jul 29, 2019

Happy building
hi was wondering whats happened to mariculture the change log mentions nothing ( ive updated to 1.1.0) and it says its still in the mod folder yet mariculture has disappeared from the game or do i need to start a new map any ideas a bug or you just removed it ? :) thanks love the modpack btw :D

MrMFretwell

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,

Just downloaded the pack and preparing to start creating videos (this is the Monster pack). I have a quick question, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, but its by best guess. :p

I see a number of mods that are disabled by default, does anyone know the reasons behind why each of those mods are disabled? I already know about the mini-maps, there are 3 mods and people can pick the one they know best to use. But there are a number of other ones in there, and I'd like to know if they are disabled for a reason.

Thanks!

Endante

Jul 29, 2019
Just a memory check. I thought that when Monster was still in beta, there was mention of a map that was coming out associated with it.
Is this still planned? I have played through the original Pyramid skyblock map and enjoyed the ...uhm...Nether... out of it, and was very excited by the possibility of a new map of that quality and challenge.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Just a memory check. I thought that when Monster was still in beta, there was mention of a map that was coming out associated with it.
Is this still planned? I have played through the original Pyramid skyblock map and enjoyed the ...uhm...Nether... out of it, and was very excited by the possibility of a new map of that quality and challenge.
I believe Slowpoke is working on it, but it will take time.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Give it about half an hour and then force update on Monster. Apparently, my computer dislikes @joshie to the point of basically deleting his mod on upload. I'm fully confused why atm.

Reactions: rhn

oppositeZERO

Jul 29, 2019
Lucky I had one last look at this thread, was already about 50% through generating my servers map :(

Time to restart...

Demodus

Jul 29, 2019
Lucky I had one last look at this thread, was already about 50% through generating my servers map :(

Time to restart...
What are you using to pre-generate your map? Would appreciate any info on pre generating terrain, short of launching into creative and flying around. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.