Monster 1.1.0 and Horizons 2.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
What are you using to pre-generate your map? Would appreciate any info on pre generating terrain, short of launching into creative and flying around. Thx.
Most likely using a MCPC plugin called World Border

Matt Carr

Jul 29, 2019
I see in the available changelog that rainbow trees were removed from world gen...will they still occur in myst ages? I only ask because my eight year old daughter really loves them and I'd hate to disappoint.

Last edited:

Solotov

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having problems with the mariculture hotkeys? They don't seem to work for my enchants

*edit: "Mariculture Enchants will now ONLY work on Jewelry"
Goodbye Sonic the Hedgehog/Leapfrog Long Fall Boots :c

Last edited:

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Will updating require a world reset in SSP? Or is there a method to move current world?

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Will updating require a world reset in SSP? Or is there a method to move current world?
I think it depends on where you are. If you are on .11, it sounds trivial and posted earlier. If you are earlier, there were ID changes in a few of the versions. I have MidasGold files and a special version of MidasGold for Mod containers for these transitions. I should try to get a thread started for a collated list of these conversions I've done.

IMarv

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I think it depends on where you are. If you are on .11, it sounds trivial and posted earlier. If you are earlier, there were ID changes in a few of the versions. I have MidasGold files and a special version of MidasGold for Mod containers for these transitions. I should try to get a thread started for a collated list of these conversions I've done.

IMarv
I am on .10, did not move to .11 because there was the error and did not get around to updating once fixed. I missed the post about updating the world. Will dig around for it I suppose.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I updated from 1.0.9 straight into 1.1.0, a few dynamic tanks ID stuff but apart from that everything was apart from a few problems:
-My raspberries turned into strawberries
-Magical crop texture obviously got put down to default.
-My FOV seemed to change.
-I seemed incredibly slow and my hunger went down fast despite my sprint module on my power suit.

Apart from that everything was fine! :)

oppositeZERO

Jul 29, 2019
What are you using to pre-generate your map? Would appreciate any info on pre generating terrain, short of launching into creative and flying around. Thx.

I uses MCPC-Plus and the bukkit plugin World Border, It works well but expect to have to leave it overnight to complete :)

I also use dynmap to keep on eye on it, and to basically check if it's a good seed, heres the map I generated just now: Link

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
I uses MCPC-Plus and the bukkit plugin World Border, It works well but expect to have to leave it overnight to complete :)

I also use dynmap to keep on eye on it, and to basically check if it's a good seed, heres the map I generated just now: Link

Which version of dynmap are you using? My server is now crashing (was fine on 1.0.10) if I have dynmap enabled when I start it. I'm running without any bukkit/mcpcplus on dynmap for forge 9.1.11 or whatever the latest version is on the minecraft forum.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
So I went from v1.0.9, to v1.0.10, then back to v1.0.9 (long story, short version is started on .9, updated to .10, tried having my server hosted via clanforge which forced me back to .9, didn't work, and just stuck with .9). If I want to update to 1.1.0, will my world be safe to continue using, or will the changes cause problems with my current world?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering what is the logic behind disabling the Emery Ore from Emasher Resource as it is still needed for 2 recipes that have no substitutes. Grant it that ore is very annoying since it is only used in 2 recipes but is very common. Does it now spawn in chests or something?

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering what is the logic behind disabling the Emery Ore from Emasher Resource as it is still needed for 2 recipes that have no substitutes. Grant it that ore is very annoying since it is only used in 2 recipes but is very common. Does it now spawn in chests or something?

I haven't peeked at the config files yet, but aren't more ores being handled by cofh now? Maybe emery is one of them.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

It's not disabled... @VikeStep should have changed that in the log.

Status
Not open for further replies.