Open Server Modded Minecraft | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.21 | [GriefPrevention] [Little Banned] [Morphs] [New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

quickq123

Jul 29, 2019
This server is almost as crazy as me. Its really fun and fairly mature (there is always that one guy <sometimes me>) but its a blast you wont regret joining. I especially love the player shops and the fact that there are only a few banned items. Everyone on this server is so nice too

IGN: quickq123

hit me up and be my neighbor :p

redninja555

Jul 29, 2019
Great server, the staff are always looking to help out and chat with players. The banned and restricted items list is extremely small compared to some other servers I have been on, and entirely reasonable. And I always fidn other players are helping out the new guys.
IGN:redninja555

Jlw111

Jul 29, 2019
It won't let me join, just says Can't reach server, but my friends can get on. Does it matter that I'm on mac? (I'm using the right IP, i copy pasted like 3 times and typed it in manually too). If I try to join, it just says connection refused. Using 1.0.12 and mac 10.9.1

undead2146

Jul 29, 2019
pretty cool server playing it for a long time and liked it so far and keep liking it the more i play :D
Pretty active staff and friendly players .

Markus.Dahle

Jul 29, 2019
Best server eva, morphs arent disabled, not to many banned items, nice staff, i recomend to try the server2014-05-10_21.07.56.png

My ign is famdahle

Last edited:

Zakiae

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on Lee's server for quite a while now and I love it! Great staff, friendly community and I've made some good friends one this server!
I'm zakiae, the flying squirrel and this is my home!
2014-05-10_17.25.00.png

kevin196247

Jul 29, 2019
Although yet unfinished this base is coming along nicely and i really couldn't have done it without the help of the staff. They are both friendly and helpful and have helped me understand certain aspects of some mods and have been great people to talk to. The server environment is great with problems taken care of as soon as they're seen. Overall i enjoy this server very much.

Attachments

• 2014-05-13_00.18.43.png
    2014-05-13_00.18.43.png
    935.5 KB · Views: 49

Swan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! This is SwanBro.
I have been playing on MMC server for more than 6 months
and I believe it's the best server I have ever played!

Hope you guys join the server as soon as you read this!
Here's the link to the MMC website: http://www.moddedminecraft.net/home

And this is my House :) Anyone wants to team with me pls contact SwanBro (I'm lonely :/)

VrGKJMR.png

bigstik

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, bigstik here :p
I want to say that the server is amazing, just logged back in after playing about a month or so on the agrarian skies server, I've just logged into the DW20 server and as i remember it, it is AWESOME! and due to recent improvements to the server, such as 25GB ram dedication etc, the server is running very smoothly. I have been in a team with SwanBro for quite a while (since the last server, before the reset) and i must say, the community at MMC is very friendly and interactive! so come and check it out!!!
I would also like to share an image of my base, well Mine and SwanBro's base, even though it is the same building, i would like to show it in a different view, it is rather large (37 blocks from the build limit in actual fact) so we will enjoy making the base even better! Here is the image of it: http://imgur.com/Ne3dMqO

Hope to see you all on soon :D